By destiny147 - 30/11/2009 12:17 - United Kingdom

Today, I posted a picture of my boyfriend and I kissing on facebook. He untagged himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 932
You deserved it 19 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

You mean kissing intimately? Or, just.. ya'know, a peck on the cheek? If the former, then that isn't stuff you should be posting on Facebook, IMO, and I don't blame him. If the latter, then he's an ass.

Maybe he didn't want his parents to see it? If you guys are teens. I know couldn't tag my boyfriend in a picture of us kissing because his parents would flip otherwise.

Comments

He prolly just wanted to avoid the notifications.

Retag him as his brother. He'll get the picture.

SweetPotatoVines 0

i agree with #100 DynamicDave, when your tagged in a pic those emails and notifications can get annoying. Buy you should talk to your BF I doubt untagging himself means he h8s you or somthing.

Oh, Grow up some. He probably untagged himself because it was embarrassing. I mean, its KISSING for crying out loud. Its stuff you do in private! unless it was just a little peck, I see what you mean, but if it looked like full making out, give me a break. he doesn't hate you or anything!

Funny that you should mention that since I untag all pictures posted of myself (I don't post them; others do). I'm the likely exception to the rule though. Get rid of him.

No! don't dump him! it isn't THAT big of a deal!