By SApprentice - 19/12/2012 05:02 - United States - Harrisonburg

Today, I noticed one of my neighbors has decided to place an old toilet in the middle of their front lawn. Another one has had a kitchen sink in their driveway for a year, and yet another has a sofa in their grass. These are the people who taunt me for just walking my cat outside on a leash. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 649
You deserved it 9 820

SApprentice tells us more.

SApprentice 34

I walk my cat on a leash and harness, instead of letting him roam, because I love him and do not want him to become lost to me. He really enjoys it and actually begs at the door to go for his walk. My neighbors are just trashy. They sit on their porches and loudly talk about the people who go by, which includes me whenever I try to walk my cat before I go to work. They are disturbingly proud of themselves, and seem to feed off of each other, with each malicious comment earning praise and support from their group. I... I just hate them so much. They don't seem to do anything. I don't know what they do for work. They're just always sitting on one of two porches, being dicks to everyone and adding new tidbits of trash to the landscape.

Top comments

godisnowhere41 5

I hate to break it to you, but it's quite possible you're living near white trash

Comments

Toilets and sinks being moved from their proper rooms to the lawn...ther's a Sburb joke in here somewhere but I don't feel like finding it. Also, I have to wonder why so many people have a problem with walking a cat. True, the animals you usually see people walking are dogs, but that's not to say that other animals don't need excercise, too. Keep doing your thing, OP :)

Tapia23 4

Sounds like your neighbors are red necks

skyeyez9 24

Reminds me of the show on instant watch Netflix called "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia." The biggest trashiest family ever! One of the women's name was "Sue Bob White" her dad is Jesco White. You should watch it.

roshae_16 11

So basically, you're ALL wierd.

If you place the items on one lawn you can almost make a new house. All you need is a bed and a stove.

You must live with a bunch of redneck hicks im just saying but walk your cat on its leash with your head held high!!!

Honestly it's the law , that's called a leash law it's for dogs and cats!! While you're being responsible there being trashy