By Anonymous - 31/05/2009 03:34 - United States

Today, I met this really nice guy at the mall and he gave me his number. Later that night, I texted him. We got on the subject of food, and I started talking about how much I love veal. He responded with saying I was supporting animal murder, that I should go to hell and lose his number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 091
You deserved it 20 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, I mean, it's not the most politically correct meat on the planet. It seems he may be a vegetarian. You should probably lose his number anyway. I mean, you met him at the mall.

Wow, well if hes going to be like that for not being vegan, not worth your time. I'm vegetarian myself but I realize it's not for everyone.

Comments

# 59, i liked the link, it was very interesting! But why did you quite it to #50, I think they understand the concept already...

wh0regasm 0

i agree with #1. and don't let anybody change you!

OP, before you lose his number, post it here so we can all spam the hell out of it with animal death stuff.

AntiChrist7 0

we eat meat for over thousands of years. YDI for looking only at the looks

jen_kay 0

Its a fact of Life that we eat meat. Its time for him to get over it.

The_Cait 0

Looks like you dodged a ******* bullet on that one!

Soitgoes74 0

YDI for eating veal in the first place.

Not all vegetarians are intolerant and try to push their views on others. I'm a vegetarian because I just don't like meat (I know it's weird, but it's just not my thing). I feel like eating preferences is kinda like religion. Eat (or believe) whatever you want, as long as you don't shove that ideology in other people's faces. I agree you should lose his number too... not because he's a vegetarian but because he's so intolerant.

Well, you *are* supporting animal murder. Additionally, you are a speciestic racist. That are facts. Here's another one: Deal with the fact that some people don't accept this just because most people are like that. Complaining that some people are so intolerant that they don't accept racism doesn't make it better. Just imagine this: If you belonged to an alien race for which it were normal to eat dismembered corpses from humans, you would totally do that shit, too. I guess there might be some ethics groups which would argue that the attitude towards other beings should be based on their ability to feel pain, rather than arbitrary biological categorizations. But hey, every species has to have its whiny liberals! It's all about socialization. I'd eat humans too, by the way, but at least I wouldn't have to lie to myself about what horrible thing I'm doing while enjoying a well-served baby. Yummy! Long story short: If you can't stand it, don't do it.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

plants have the ability to feel pain, too. What was that sound? Oh, it was your argument that just imploded.