By TysonY2 - 26/01/2015 22:30 - United States - Boise

Today, I mentioned to my girlfriend that I'd sent in a job application after she went home. In front of her parents. Who thought she'd stayed the night at a friend's place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 368
You deserved it 8 873

TysonY2 tells us more.

CLARIFICATION: (Yes I am the op) Yes, she stayed the night at my house. We are both 18, and have been dating for 4 years. Her parents had been assuming we had been "fooling" around for quite some time, so they weren't really per say SHOCKED when it slipped my mind. We both live with our parents, but my mom left for the night. The reason it slipped my mind was because she was the one who told me there was an opening (she saw a sign as we were driving back from getting coffee the morning after), so to my stupid ass brain attributed her directly to applying in the first place. Her mom laughed, and her dad remained silent. Her little brother also remained silent.

Top comments

Unless you specified a time, you should've been able to play it off. It's not like you said "oh, when you left my place this morning and I was picking your panties off the chandelier, I thought maybe I could be a French maid so I sent in an application."

You're screwed AND careless. I'm assuming you knew prior to saying it that she was keeping it a secret from them.

Comments

I've been there a few times; gotta keep it on the down low, bud.

how old are you? because if your older than 18 I dont see how that would matter because you shouldn't have to keep it a secret.

Mr_Guy_Dude 17

It might just be me, but this FML is confusing af. *prepares for down votes"

... why? Guy has gf sleep over. Gf's parents don't know and thinks gf was at friends place. Guy mentions sending job application in the morning after gf went home... implying she stayed overnight, thus revealing the lie to the parents, and pretty much telling them he is sleeping with their daughter. What was confusing exactly?

I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. You worded it so poorly. Are you both adults? I assume so if you own your place and you feel like it's safe to comment on your gf having slept over and then gone home the next morning in front of her parents. Is the problem that she lied? I know there's a limit on characters but you could have had it made it clear what the actual problem is.

mathalawson3 2

I caught my husband cheating on me thankfully my friend gave me a reliablecontact, hackmedialord he works with discretion and delivers, he does all sort of hacks, access to social networks, icloud, and many more.Viber chats hack, facebook messages and yahoo messangers remotely, call phone GPs location tracking, spy on whatsapp messages i would prefer to let his service speak for itself ,you can contact him at [email protected] tell him i refrred you