By gabby - 16/06/2012 20:36 - United States

Today, I'm driving cross-country with my parents. As if the stifling heat isn't bad enough, they keep stopping to admire, comment on, and practically do a photoshoot in every corn field we pass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 208
You deserved it 2 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"This is a once in a lifetime experience, children. Oh look ANOTHER corn field!"

Comments

TheIchiban 11

Steal the camera, accidentally "drop" it.

Or accidentally 'throw a hammer at it, run it over with a 2 ton truck and throw it in the Atlantic ocean' all on accident.

We went to Iowa years ago and that's all I saw was a bunch of corn (and a green sky, which scared me because I thought a tornado was coming). But to stop in every single corn field and take pictures? I live in Kansas so I can officially say that all corn fields look the same.

I've driven through fields of wheat. And just like wheat fields are all the same so are corn fields.

Fun trip. Youll laugh about this someday..

They must be sacrificed to He Who Walks Behind the Rows.

Hey, corn is serious shit. I practically lived off of the stuff when I was younger. If I could just stroke those long, green stalks--I mean, uh, it was stupid for them to be looking at it. Yeah. But be glad you don't have a hickey from the Jolley Green Giant himself. ;) Some people can't appreciate the simple things in life...sigh.

Is this what happens when you close your eyes and type?

Nah, but it's what happens when I have nothing good to say. Feel free to ridicule it and tell me about how horrible a commenter I am. It won't be the first time or the last. :)

Rain makes corn Corn makes whisky Whisky makes my baby a little bit frisky

TarieBoo 2
Bonzer 2

There is a new thing called punctuation. You should try it out sometime. Its fun!

Punctuation who needs stinkin punctuation

77, he or she is reciting a song, making punctuation unnecessary in this instance. You have read lyrics or poems, I presume, since you have all the airs of an elitist prat? Yes, I'm sure you have, 77. I'll leave you to your beloved corn. :)

drewnewton 0

some faith in humanity has been restored

challan 19

So that was your family taking pictures of my property? Sorry I shot at you.

Bonzer 2
challan 19

I barely nicked you. It was a warning shot, you were smart to move quickly. Stop stalking my corn.

"Stop stalking my corn" pun intended?

Careful, children might be hiding in it.

roxyartist 8

You'll have fun when you get to Iowa ._.