By dantheman - 24/07/2009 14:56 - United States

Today, I just got a new assignment for the moving company I work for. Two weeks ago my fiancé dumped me and I moved out of the house. Almost all of the furniture was mine and it took forever. The new moving assignment I have is moving her new boyfriend into my old house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 348
You deserved it 2 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seti_fml 0

couldn't you turn down the job and just explain the situation to your boss?

Ps- I accidentally spelled 'fiancée' wrong. Grammar Nazis be gone.

Comments

DieterDerBlau 0

Honestly, don't screw his stuff up... Just smile widely at your ex every trip into the house. You don't want the claim for damages... THAT would be the salt in the wound.

ouch. that's gotta sting, destroy all of his electronics. :) couple buckets of water should do it.

Yeah, your ex is a ***** if she has someone else moving in two weeks after you left. I'd suggest just being a pro and doing the job, and then walking away and counting your blessings that you're free of that tramp.

zman0900 11

Shit in his couch! Take off a cushion, shit under it, then replace it. She'll think he shat himself every time he sits on the couch.

littlemisslee 0

wow. can someone say "Im a bitter bitch so I'm going to call my ex's work and make him move in my new boyfriend just to be a total ass...." I hate little girls like that...

Sitcom writers come to FML to find episode ideas I bet. FYL indeed, I look forward to seeing it on the newest episode of Scrubs.

Who cares who's living there now? You moved out of the house and it's over so you shouldn't act like anythings there. And your ex-girlfriend's house, not yours. I don't know why you said "my old house"...

deliapearl 0

at least she found someone else really quick!!