By royallymessedup - 31/10/2017 05:00 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I heard what sounded like high-pitched feminine moaning coming from my son's room. I knocked and walked in, expecting to catch him red handed with a girl. He'd just beaten his high score on Flappy Bird. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 315
You deserved it 14 008

Top comments

That's really weird and I feel for you OP, but I gotta ask.... If you thought he was having sex in there, why would you walk in?

In his defense, beating your high score on Flappy Bird is almost just as pleasurable.

Comments

why would you even want to walk in on that???

Why are you trying to walk in and invade your kid's privacy like that? If you were a good parent and taught them well, they would know how to be responsible with a girl, so wake up!

HarleyGal12 18

Fhl for having a mom like you

You are an asshole for not respecting your child's privacy. Why would you even want to walk in on him being intimate? F HIS life.

PenguinPal3017 19

If a father walked in on his son having sex with my daughter I'd be pissed. It's one thing for her to choose to have consensual sex, it's another thing for an adult to come in and see it going on.

And what would you have done if you caught him with a girl? Punish him? Try and stop him? Because neither of those things will work.

Thats sick. There are several other things to do then walk in on that

xtutu 12

Guys, I'm really curious about ur attitude about sex. Cause now I've dated with my boyfriend for nearly two years and I think it's a committed relationship. By the way, I'm 21 and I'm still not allowed to have sex, because people in China think it's ok to have sex until u get hitched.

Not allowed to or looked down upon for doing so. At 21 you are an adult and can do what you want. There is no allowing.