By lilykat84 - 29/07/2011 06:09 - United States

Today, I have a huge scab on my thigh. What from? My thighs rubbing together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 235
You deserved it 33 151

lilykat84 tells us more.

lilykat84 4

This is my FML.. that I wrote a while back ago! Just now commenting on it, ha. Anyways, yeah my thighs do rub together at times.. >.> It bites but sometimes powder helps a little. I learned the hard way that rubbing lotion (it was bath and body works lotion) on freshly chaffed thighs burns like hell. Truthfully I'm not THAT over weight. I would like to lose about 30 pounds though, but that'll have to wait until after February. Thanks for the comments though, some were pretty funny! ^.^

Top comments

Thunder thighs! No but that sucks I guess.

We can't all have beautiful skinny legs. I don't have skinny legs, but I'm not fat. Life just isn't fair sometimes

Comments

Thunder thighs! No but that sucks I guess.

Gym memberships aren't too expensive!

Don't you just love the sound of thighs scraping together as someone walks down the street.

kcircuses2 4
iSitt 0

if you wore corduroy you might start a fire. - ancient joke

Even just doing a few squats to cut down on those thighs. Then it doesn't cost anything. OP could do that at home.

that's just plain mean #40 you don't have a brain but did we say anything.

*shrugs* I'm smack dab in the middle when it comes to weight, and my body fat percentage is under average, but my thighs are still large enough that they rub together constantly. & My thighs are the most muscular part of my body.

YourEvilHero 12

dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? dontcha!

thank you 67, I now have an image of OP walking out of the water on a beach, and the sound of squeaks coming from their thighs...in slow motion. :(

That does suck. Some people get fat and some doesn't; it's a part of life. But you shouldn't be crying and complaining about it over FML

"some people get fat and some doesn't;" is that the same as some people went to school and learnt English and some doesn't

KaylieBieber13 0

hehehe my cousin always says she has thunder thighs!!!!

try Lanacaine anti chaffing gel--very smooth and even thin girls have thighs that touch not every girl needs to be a skeleton with a thin layer of skin lol

MrFlintstone 5

where you trying to lite a fire

52 - She can do a bunch of things at home or close to it. Running is good for an all-over calorie burn which would help her lose weight everywhere, but because you can't "spot reduce" or lose weight in just one spot, I don't think just doing squats would work. That actually builds muscle and might make her thighs bigger.

that's true but doesn't mean they have to be 200 pounds of big macs and fried cheese sticks.

enonymous 8

152 - That'll happen when Zombieland apocalypse happens.

SmallTownCutie 0
enonymous 8

How'd you get that?!? it's ok you're cute in a Zombieland way

TheChampagneBoi 5

Thank you 75 now i'm going to have nightmares

Don't complain about something you can change!!!

omgcookeys 15

I'm 120 pounds and they rub together.... you don't have to be fat for that to happen...

What the heck guys? I'm a thin, fit, runner and I'm constantly barreling with sores on my thighs from their rubbing together. OP doesn't have to be fat or have thunder thighs to have a sore! Maybe it's because of heat rash or from working out.

I posted this exact thing a couple moths ago and didn't get published. :( It does suck though.

least you don't have a scab

"Today, I have a huge scab on my thighs."

xbella 8

your dumb! she said she did moron.!

Captain0bv10us 0

Not sure if trolling, or just very stupid

Akuma035 0

LOL people replying are eating up your troll food lololol

troll I believe op has a scab u can eat

HelloNoora1 0

have you people heard of sarcasm, geniuses...

Hello 106. I have just creeped your profile. Wanna have some fun? Just kidding. Hi how are you? (I use the app, not the site, so no PMs for creepy little me :( )

So you have mold growing on your cottage cheese? interesting

LizzieLizz18 4

LMAO that made me a little sick XD But she has got to be SUPER FAT!!!! That's so gross....

practicesafesax 0

Not necessarily, she could just have large thighs. Don't judge when you don't know for sure :)

missmurderx 8

141, my sister weighs 98 pounds, but her thighs touch.. >.<

147 I looked at your profile for your username. I approve of it. Consider yourself creeped.

bobbymullet 11

holy shiz. missmurderx, where the hell did you get your shirt. I'm completely in love with it.

yomama97 5

140- you must be a REALLY big bitch to say that, just cause your thighs touch doesn't mean you're fat.

that's disgusting. yet funny as shit

laplander_fml 0

I was going to suggest a diet (it is ALOT MORE SUBTLE )

I think it means op got this while trying to lose weight

It's from them rubbing when walking, so don't be a dick, I have the same prob

That would mean when you're wearing a dress you're legs would make flapping sounds... So that means you could've noticed sooner and avoided this?

maybe op doesnt wear dresses its not a law that you have to

LizzieLizz18 4

Dresses, skinny jeans, etc should NOT be made past a certain size... Maybe it'll be motivation to stay skinny....

missmurderx 8

142, so you think all overweight people should be nudists due to lack of clothing? Interesting perspective.

Um, there are dresses made specifically for the overweight; nothing "gross" or "flabby" is shown. They can be longer, so you'll see their calves, which are probably pretty nice after carrying all that weight around. They do make dresses with sleeves in case you didn't know, so that you don't have to see the back fat/arm flab. Lastly, if you're grossed out by giant ****, they do make dresses with higher necklines so you don't see any cleavage. Skinny jeans still cover everything and unless you're morbidly obese, you can't see any dimples... so what's the problem? As long as they're not shaking their asses in front of you while naked, suck it the **** up. People can wear whatever they want.

iEatGuppies 0

wow, bitch much? I'm underweight but I still think that just because your thighs touch you should still be able to wear whatever the **** you wanna wear. anyways, some people have a disability that causes them to be overweight no matter how hard they try to lose the weight. what are they supposed to wear?

sabiancymbol 1

oh god I hope not. fat naked people are disgusting. nobody wants to see that.

I agree with you...and I'm sorry just because some one is thin does not mean we all want to see their ASS hanging out of a skirt or booty shorts. a lot of people have this issue with thighs rubbing no matter what their size is. People need to grow up.

lindseyluvszac 4

that's just really insensitive and mean :((

I don't think 11 said "yuck" as suppose to referring at OP's weight, but to OP's scab. and just like many commenting on this FML, she posted lose weight. I'm pretty sure getting a scab from your legs rubbing together like that is not very healthy.

oh I see. :) sorry I misinterpreted it.

nickbucci1252 0

How so? She's fat and complaining. Ones weight is in their own hands.

I'm wondering how you know that she's fat...

SoundnVasion 0

happene to me all the time.