By lizlala - 28/07/2014 17:34 - Norway - Sarpsborg

Today, I had a 5 hour exam. The exam guard had clearly eaten something funky, because she kept burping loudly. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, she started farting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 002
You deserved it 3 405

lizlala tells us more.

lizlala 15

Hi! I'm the OP! Thanks for the comments :) The exam did actually go well, even with the distractions :P The reason nobody said anything was probably because 1) it would be super awkward to sit through the rest of the exam 2) as soon as the test was done, you had to leave the classroom (no talking as it could distract others still taking the test) 3) Talking/laughing/moving could be seen as cheating (and nobody wants to be thrown out of a final test that can only be taken once a year) Everyone was sending eachother "please let this stop"-looks, though XD (The guard on the other hand, was just pretending like nothing)

Top comments

Did he burp and fart in morse code? 1-B, 2-D, 3-A...

Comments

As if taking an exam isn't bad enough already.. Having smells and sounds to distract you seems a little unfair if you ask me.

A five hour exam is a tall order even without someone burping and farting throughout, you have my sympathies OP.

Man that sounds like hell. First the exam and then the stench coming from the lady. It's like doing a test while in a gas chamber.

Hopefully you were you able to do well on that exam and show that exam guard that you weren't going to put up with any of her shit!

Congratulations! You're now ready to enter the cubicle maze work force, where stinky and loud neighbors are present at every turn.

You have 5 hours to complete the test. Please use a no. 2 pencil, and darken the whole oval area. 1. Which answer best describes the burps you're hearing. (A) obnoxious () (B) irritating () (C) annoying (D) all of the above () 2. Please describe the farts you are smelling. (A) pungent () (B) nauseating (C) wicked (D) all of the above Please put your pencil down and wait for the shit portion of the test which should be downloading shortly.