By Anonymous - 22/10/2012 03:19 - United States

Today, I got to drop off my boyfriend at his newest place of residence: jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 235
You deserved it 5 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rocketpopper1030 11

Good luck op. tell him not to drop the soap

So the "get out if jail free" card didn't work?

Comments

I found out today that my boyfriend is also in jail. sucks. :/

KiwiExchange 16

Damn, if you love him, you'll write him.

Such bullshit. People don't drop off someone at jail. The police do. What do you think, the police will say to you here is your boyfriend drop him off at jail for us please. ******* dumbass cracker

How does this work? Are you a cop? Unless you were helping him turn him self in...

For smaller and non-violent crimes, people usually get to go home before going into the prison they will end up in. My boyfriend is currently in a probation detention center (aka minimum security prison) and his dad and I dropped him off at the county jail before they moved him. What happened to him was this... Last year, he got caught with prescription pain pills on school property. He was arrested, spent 3 days in jail until his dad put out a bond for him and got him out of there. Then, almost a year later, he had his court date. He was sentenced to 6 months but had two weeks to go home and get ready, say goodbye to everyone, etc. After his time in the free world was up, we had to turn him in at the county jail.

Atleast you got to drop him off. he can't be in there that long if he was allowed to show up on his own free will.

rochestass 1

I feel ya on this one. At least you didn't find out that he had been missing from his apartment for two days, only to find out that he had been arrested for, literally, going crazy and tearing up his apartment nearly beyond repair.

rochestass 1

I feel ya on this one. At least you didn't find out that he had been missing from his apartment for two days, only to find out that he had been arrested for, literally, going crazy and tearing up his apartment nearly beyond repair.