By Sedici - 18/12/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, I got screamed at, threatened, cursed, and spat on by an elderly couple for "running them off the road". I was driving an ambulance, lights and sirens on, with a 4 year old in the back who couldn't breathe. They were going 20 in a 50mph zone for 2 miles straight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 334
You deserved it 2 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RainbowHeadache 2

& this is why I think the elderly should have to retake drivers Ed.

Comments

Wow... I would have gotten on the radio and called the cops. For people asking how did the old couple manage to do that... They did have to stop at the ER..

OP, please tell me you called the cops and had them give them a ticket/take away their license for not yielding to an emergency vehicle.

whoever voted fr "you deserved it" is really retarded.

Some people on here vote for that no matter what the post is. Some people really don't give a flying rats ass

I would have also told then you had a child in the back of the bus who couldn't breathe. Also I would have asked them how they would have felt if it had been someone they cared about back there, and that their illegal driving prevented that person from getting the medical care they needed sooner.

I guess OP might have been trying to relate that piece of information to them before he was rudely attacked by the elder couple.

bshawndes1 0

And that's why old people shouldn't drive...

nsnforever 2

That's awful! ): I hope the child is okay! As for the elderly couple, they shouldn't be allowed to drive. Going too slow, just like going too fast, is a hazard as well. Sorry about your luck, OP.

mham1732 3

You should have told them to learn to drive

Wait til they're the ones in that ambulance :P

Should have called the cops for them not giving you the right of way.