By bym5052 - 15/07/2011 00:28 - United States

Today, I got into my first car accident. I side swiped the truck next to me merging into another lane. He was in my blind spot. It was a cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 843
You deserved it 14 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

dude i always know if there is a cop within one hundred feet of me at all times. pay better attention.

Comments

scars_souvenirs 0

that just happened to my brother only he was the cop

Uhm thats why you do MSSSM. They invented shoulder check for a reason!!! If you can't drive, than get off the road, don't complain about a blind spot if you didn't shoulder check. YDI.

I learned that just the other day! In Driver's Ed. You should try it sometime! It really is quite helpful in preventing stupid mistakes like this. FYL for being a negligent driver :)

You had to go through drivers ed to learn that? If you have a permit you should know that, regardless of if you've taken the course or not. They make it too easy for stupid kid to be able to drive these days. ( Not you, just a general statement.)

Ouch! I would definitely recommend a blind spot mirror - they're not supposed to be a substitute for the shoulder check before a manoeuvre but it means you notice a car in your blind spot as soon as you glance at your wing mirror.

katelynLoretta 0

I don't think you should be driving! everybody knows to watch out for cops!

Cops are dicks and sit in your blind spot to watch you and run your plates

Is there a reason you didn't feel the need to check your blind spot before merging?