By md. - 25/11/2009 04:08 - Canada

Today, I got an alarm installed in my car, and was having problems with it not going off when the car was hit. To demonstrate this to the installers, I bumped my car with my hip, which left a dent, and set the alarm off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 551
You deserved it 28 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you dented your car with your hip? you have a concrete ass or somethin?

Comments

As everyone else has said, how the hell did you dent your car with your hip? How many times have you heard someone else's car alarm go off and assumed they set it off by accident? No one checks on car alarms any more. They seem like a bit of a waste of money to me.

all you ll need is a toilet plumper (the thing with a stick, not the guy). you stick it on the dent and pull towards you, unless you're a perfectionist it should do the job. doing that may may look humiliating, but thats nothing compared to what happened at the alarm shop, so you ll be fine... oh.. and one more thing.. dont feel bad about your ass, feel good that you have a better, lighter car!

Maybe the alarm wasn't going off before because nothing was hitting your car. Maybe you're paranoid.

oh_dee 0

Wait, so how many times was the car hit that you thought the alarm wasn't working?

So you're one of these people who has their alarm go off every night at 3am when a cat jumps on the hood. You don't need your alarm to go off every time something brushes up against your car.

So the Buns of Steel chick that was originally trying to show her friend how to close the door is now having alarm problems? Shame. && you don't test the alarm on your car meant to dissuade vandalizers or burglarizers by hitting the car. You try to break in or bash in something on your car! (or hip check it.)

sarcdude 3

how the hell did you manage to do that?

Why would you want your car alarm to be more sensitive? I can guarantee that after the first ten times your alarm goes off for no reason you will stop bothering to check it. What a useless investment.

crzyry 6

With your hips? Marry me!....unless you're a guy. If you're a guy then FYL.