By Ugh - 22/08/2017 23:15

Today, I got a job offer and was asked to come in at 5am for training. I sat there for about 2 hours before giving up. I was at the wrong site. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 216
You deserved it 2 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't think to ask anyone what was going on?

You’re better than the OP. You may have commented on the wrong story, but at least, you came to the right site!

Comments

You didn't think to ask anyone what was going on?

There wasn’t anyone there! He probably went to a dilapidated factory, squatted down on his haunches and twiddled his thumbs for two hours.

Attention to detail not really your strong suit? That entry-level crap is for worker bees anyways. Your “blunder” is actually a power move to get you in to the executive ranks immediately.

I waited 50 minutes to go on a ride and then it closed for maintenance while I was in the coaster, about to take off. I had to get off the ride. It opened 10 minutes later and I wasn't allowed to go to the front of the queue.

You’re better than the OP. You may have commented on the wrong story, but at least, you came to the right site!

OP was not specific on whether it was his fault for being at the wrong site or if he was told the wrong instructions as to which site to show up at. If he went to the wrong one, he has nobody to blame but himself, but if it is the latter, I hope that the company realized their mistake and won't penalize him for it.

Danielmatulla 2

2 hours? what the hell? why would you sit there that long? ydi