By branded - 14/05/2009 19:57 - United States

Today, I found out the tattoo symbolising my marriage turned out to be more permanent than the marriage itself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 484
You deserved it 60 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

panicked 0

just get the words 'sucks balls' under it.

SlappyDog 0

As someone with their ex husbands name tattooed on their butt..I feel your pain. Laser removal time!!!

Comments

lalosaa 0

that's why you never ever, ever get a tattoo of someone's name!

well, my cousin named her baby after her hubbie and got a tattoo of his name. technically, the baby's name (timikol) so even if they do divorce, it's technically the baby's nam.

#14 They deserve it because you have to THINK before you do something permanent to your body. I'm practically addicted to tattoos, and I would never do something so ******* stupid.

grazynaanka 0

that is why you never get a tattoo symbolizing a relationship on you. it's like a curse. once you got that tattoo your relationship was doomed to fail. #14 the person does deserve it because, the person was an idiot for putting it on there in the first place. seems these days no one thinks before they get a tattoo on their body.

Haha I agree with the "sucks balls" approach. Or like Johnny Depp changing Winona Forever to Wino Forever. Genius. My cousin has a tattoo of his soon to be ex-wife's name too.

FaperPairy 0

Agreeing with #13. God, that was stupid.

They always do my friend... They always do!

cmbx3 0

If the OP's marriage was going great at the time, I see nothing wrong with them getting a tatoo. How were they supposed to know that it would end up in a divorce? I'm not a tattoo person, but I really don't see anything wrong with getting your spouses name tattooed on you. Unless you somehow knew you would end up divorced? Anyway, good luck finding somebody else to share your life with. Oh, and I agree with #14.