By ummPORQUE - 07/05/2009 16:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the guy I've been having sex with for over a month didn't know my name until today. No wonder he always ever called me "Baby." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 010
You deserved it 70 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How have you not noticed sooner? If he's just a **** buddy I'm not sure you can expect much more.

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

#14: I'm gonna call you out on your bad spelling, just because I'm cramping. NOW WHAT? :P People, people. A ***** is:a prostitute. A **** is: someone who engages in sex with a large number of people. We don't know that this girl has been with a lot of guys, just that she has been with this guy. And if she has been this naive, I'm pretty sure that she has stayed faithful to her "**** buddy." OP: Awww, that is so messed up. Glad you know now, **** buddies are the worst. A lot of us girls and a few guys get caught up in emotion rather the sex. Someone always ends up hurt.

poolshark 0

@13: At least this guy called her "baby" instead of "Mulva". (Jerry doesn't know his girlfriend's name, but does know it rhymes with a part of the female anatomy).

That's because you ain't the only "baby" You can't expect him to remember all the chick's he is banging's names :P Dump'im

Hard to tell him your name if your mouth is always full.

SpunkT 0

How come only the girl is a ****? Double standards. The guy's a manwhore too.

I don't know how you didn't see it coming at you, Y-TOTALLY-DI.

hey #41, you know what i bet she did see coming? hahaha