By Anonymous - 22/06/2010 23:44 - United States

Today, I found out that my younger sister had maxed out all three of my credit cards when I tried all three of the cards, and realized that I didn't have $5.29 to buy tampons and Advil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 006
You deserved it 5 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought credit cards require ID to be used.

Maybe you should depend on something other than credit cards. Like a debit card. That has your own, real money on it. But also you can report it to your credit card company, as unauthorized transactions. There is a bright side to credit cards. If you have the cash to back them up.

Comments

How did your sister use your credit card(s)? It sucks, but that's why they tell you to keep your PIN and security stuff secret! I'd say - demand all the money back. With interest. After all, a bank would do it :P

capthavoc123 0

Who the hell needs more than one credit card? If you buy so much crap that you need more than one, you've got some messed-up financial priorities.

Who the hell uses a credit card for five dollars? And has three? You totally deserved it.

egging 0

those are some cheap tampons.

That's why America needs to catch up to the rest of the world and use PINs for all bank cards... unless you do have a PIN and were stupid enough to give it to your sister.

Just remember how that felt and one day, be more modest about maxing out your husband's credit cards! hahaa... that really does suck though, somebody needs a firm talkin to.

Pat52 0

YDI for letting her use your credit cards

If you're using a credit card to purchase 2 items totaling 5 bucks, then I agree, your life IS f*cked.

You don't need a PIN for a credit card, that's a debit card you need it for. People have credit cards to establish credit... so if you are responsible enough to have one then you most likely can handle 3. It helps establish more credit. People who are smart don't buy stuff they can't afford so it's good to use it for gas or little things then pay for it when the bills comes in. You have to think before buying something, it's called responsibly people, not all people go into debt by having credit cards.

koopameat 0

lol, thats what you get for letting her have access to your credit cards!