By Anonymous - 22/06/2010 23:44 - United States

Today, I found out that my younger sister had maxed out all three of my credit cards when I tried all three of the cards, and realized that I didn't have $5.29 to buy tampons and Advil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 006
You deserved it 5 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought credit cards require ID to be used.

Maybe you should depend on something other than credit cards. Like a debit card. That has your own, real money on it. But also you can report it to your credit card company, as unauthorized transactions. There is a bright side to credit cards. If you have the cash to back them up.

Comments

Stick to Debit cards. 2 reasons: 1) Your sister won't know your pin... 2) If you're still living with your sister, you can't afford 3 credit cards.

oogyboogy 6

her sister could be living with her

fyl for having a bitch sister, ydi for letting her know the pin to all 3... or for being stupid enough to have a joint acc.

ok so my question is: dosent advil cost wayyyyyy more than like 2 dollars?!

the light makes you look like you have no nose but your cute though

I would say YDI for having 3 credit cards, and you still kinda do, but FYL. Lawsuit tiem.

loveurlifeJK 5

SHIT, man! I'd kill to have pain meds and tampons for only 6 bucks! Everywhere I go, it's more along the 10 to 11 dollar range. (Because apparently Advil is expensive as ****.) By the way, OP probably didn't give her sister the cards, the sister probably wrote down the numbers and typed it up in online stores. It's easy, I just wouldn't use that as advice.

Good Lord, people. This doesn't mean the OP did anything wrong. Most people trust their families enough to leave a purse or wallet unattended for awhile. All the sister would need is five minutes to write down the info, and OP's royally screwed. It could take very little time to max everything out online; who checks all balances every day? Also, she could've tried to use a debit card before her credit cards. Lil Sis is very capable of emptying a checking account as well.

Could not have said it better myself.

BallinJ 0

Why did she even have ur cards? Women and credit cards dont mix anyways.

FYL for having been maxed out on credit cards thanks to your lil sis, and FYL if you're having cramps. And a big YDI for having been unaware of your credit cards placement and for even having 3 of those. Now, if it had been debit... then still, YDI for not taking better care of your things. Just punish her :) I'm sure it will make you feel better.