By Anonymous - 21/09/2010 21:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out that my mother has been seeing my maths teacher. I'm still failing his class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 220
You deserved it 7 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good on your teacher for not feeling an obligation to break the rules because he's dating your mum. Maybe you should ask for help if you're failing.

FYL for wanting to rely on your mom for your grades.

Comments

your moms head skills have been found wanting

varkey 7

FYL and YDI. FYL because their relationship didn't raise your grade, and YDI for being a moron and failing math which is soo easy. 30.556271

What, you think that you should get straight A's because your mom is dating your teacher? Try studying, you lazy dick. Some people actually WORK for their grades!

perdix 29

Your mom gets an A every time he sticks it up her A. Every time they F, well, that's YOUR grade... Tell her to give him a ******* for an OK grade, and if your desperate, tell her to take a Dirty Sanchez.

perdix 29

I left C as an exercise for the reader. You took up the challenge and I give you an A -- only not the one the "maths" teacher is slamming to the OP's mom.

Seeing as how it should be "math teacher" not (maths teacher), I'd say you are not only numerically retarded but illiterate as well. Congratulations.

Hey, you do know that it's maths teacher over here in the U.K? cause it's shortened from Mathematics to Maths. According to your logic, you all spell Mum wrong, as well as colour and shit like that, so deal with it m'kay, and just remember, American English is based off of English ;)

A) The math/maths issue has been thoroughly remarked upon, "corrected", and explained in dozens of posts before yours. B) If you're going to correct someone, be correct yourself. I'm baffled that you would use quotation marks correctly once, then neglect to do so again in favor of parentheses.

Congratulations, you have now achieved the rank of 'ignorant American asshole'. At least you can spell.

Wow. You really suck when you can't even pass when your mom's ******* your teacher.

RedPillSucks 31

or is she a bad lie *runs and hides behind the maths building*

ydi for thinking that just because he's dating your mom means that you'll get good grades. now go study you idiot.

apparently not very good at english either