By handyman13 - 25/07/2011 05:43 - United States

Today, I found out that I have a warrant for my arrest, because I was fishing without a fishing license. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 924
You deserved it 34 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cc_the_beast 6

You deserve to be behind bars! Imagine how those fish felt being caught by an unlicensed angler!!!

Comments

43 - if it takes 5 mins and they hand them out to any tom dick and harry what's the point of having them in the first place. Sounds like typical American bullshit as per usual.

I know that in Ontario different licences allow you to keep different amounts of different types of fish.

They do the same thing with drivers licenses, dog licenses, and gun permits. The OP isn't a unique snowflake who's exempt when everyone else has to follow the rules. Also, your comment sounds like "typical anti American bullshit" to me, so take your political views somewhere else.

No, I won't take it elsewhere. Ever heard of freedom of speech? If you don't like it, cover your precious eyes and ears and crawl back into your mum's bubble-wrap cocoon.

you hypocritical attention ***** of a fuckhead. instead of being passive aggressive, shouldn't you have PM'd me as per your lame bio? as for my nationalist bullshit comment it obviously didn't overstep the constraints and rules of this french website or it would have moderated wouldn't it. shut your hole wangchung!

IvyLee_fml 1

well. u should have fished with a fishing license.

Within the next couple of years you'll need a license just to breath.

You don't mess around with that stuff. They can take our car and everything!

how could this be accepted and mine can't -.-

it feels to me like OP probably got a ticket for fishing illegally, didn't show up for court or pay the fine, and NOW has a warrant. so Op extra deserves it

JennaMarie420 2

Agreed. The cops or game wardens don't just put out warrants because they heard someone was fishing illegally. OP had to have been fined first and not paid or shown up.

nicrulezdood 5

well technically you have a warrant for not showing up to your court date. If what you had done was that bad they would have arrested you on the spot. When you received a ticket for fishing without a license there was a court date on there, you have the option to pay it or go to court and either pay it there, defend yourself, or work out community service hours, and you missed it. I just figured out all of this myself because I got a ticket for an expired car inspection sticker and I forgot about it and I got arrested.

lmaoatall 6

it's not a stupid law! the fees collected goes to the stocking programs, fish and wildlife funds and to pay for other the employees who catches people like the op for breaking the law. op was stupid for fishing without one. average tag 30-40 for annual. average ticket, 200-300$ ydi op!!!