By Anonymous - 27/09/2010 15:20 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I found a video of my girlfriend having sex with her male best friend on her computer. When I confronted her about it she said it was from before we met. In the video, she was wearing the engagement ring I bought her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 979
You deserved it 3 768

Same thing different taste

Comments

Violacatt 0

Ask her if she knows what 'anachronism' means- something that's out of it's time frame.

amayasoma 19

Some people say to talk more to her about it. honestly, I don't think there is anything else to say. You found the video and confroyes her about. Right there and then she should have told you the truth. Told you why it happened and how it gotten so far plus why was it recorded in the first place. Instead, she lied about it. She is no good if she is just going to lie straight to your face. Sorry for you OP. There are other women out there.

**** no. these days bitches aren't trust worthy. sell the **** and take the ring back.

ok confront her about it. say "it's ok" have the most amazing break up sex ever! then say "by the way we are breaking up" or if you want to stay together but are pissed have sex with a friend of yours. make it a video. confront her about hers. then give her your video. (keep nanny cams around the house though)

Lol_that_suks 0

That really sucks you should kick that other guys ass

I'm interested in why she's in the relationship with op in the first place, why she needed to have a sexual relationship with another person, and why she lied about it. I'm going to guess that she likes genuinely likes something about the op, isn't sexually satisfied completely, and because she likes something about the op, lied because she was afraid she'd lose him[?]. Any other theories?

Maybe OP didn't want sex until they were married, and she was just horny and wanted a ****. Any other theories?

Then the girlfriend should have talked to him about it, rather than doing something that would hurt him, and filming it. If it is something like that, then it might be possible for them to work it out, but it doesn't make what she did right.

Dump that bitch like a bag of 3 month old potatoes. **** your closest chick friend and tape it while your at it.

and did you tell her you knew it was while you were engaged? if I am going to read about your tangled life I need All the details! DETAILS MAN, DETAILS!!