By Anonymous - 20/12/2013 20:13 - United States - Rochester

Today, I finally told my father that I was picked on at college all this year over my hearing disability. When I told him one of the jokes they made about me, he burst out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 866
You deserved it 3 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes you just got to laugh it off. Don't let all the bulling define who you are. If you show it doesn't hurt you, they will stop.

Comments

What was the joke?? Mayb u heard it wrong

i guess your dad never heard that one before!

Who the **** is college-age and makes fun of a person's disability? Perhaps these people think they're your friends and they think it's acceptable to throw in jokes. I know a diabetic whose friends make nasty jokes about it but he doesn't seem to mind at all. Although one way is to take it in stride and embrace the laughter, but that is a presumptuous thing to suggest....

Move on OP. It is obvious that those jokes are worthless comments about your disability.

HJKM_fml 19

That may be true, but it still hurts when someone who is close to you and supportive of you ends up treating you like that.

So sad you would think by college age people wouldn't be such a-holes.

What college? I went through the same thing and I said, *speaking incoherently!* And bring a fire alarm, press the button and see if how they can handle it being hearing. What a shit friends u have.