By justplainsad - 17/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I finally figured out that when a man says, "Maybe some other time, I'll be busy then" more than once, he really means, "I don't really want to see you again. I didn't think you'd actually USE my number." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 330
You deserved it 33 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It took you that long to figure it out? You must be pretty slow...

Comments

eiji_chan 0

Or maybe he could actually be busy, not everyone is a lying scumbag.

He said, "I'll be busy then" w/o knowing when 'then' would be, you douche.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

it's a little oddly phrased, but, it seems more like they were saying Maybe another time, I'll be busy then, 'then' meaning the specific time that OP was asking about. get it?

eiji_chan 0

I'm assuming the OP asked if he was free for a specific time, or else it wouldn't make any sense either way. Now take your douche and shove it up your own. Have a nice day.

Darling_Cherry 5

You're dumb. He tells you, "maybe I'll be busy then," should have been a clear indicator that he never wanted to see you again. Especially after he said it more than once.

NYItalianGirl1 0

I'm sorry but YDI... Your from GEORGIA... What do you expect?

You should keep trying, I think he really, really likes you. Guys really like it when you ask them out 20 or 30 times before they say "yes." It shows them that you are really serious. No matter how hot I am for a girl, I make her ask me out at least a dozen times before I will even think about accepting. You should hang out in front of his house and show up at his work. Guys like girls with dedication and nothing shows that like stalking. He's yours for the taking. Stick with it and he'll be yours, eventually. "Never give up, never give up, never give up. That ship!"

To be honest, I enjoy being stalked. It's very flattering, kind of annoying when they kill my pets though - though I suppose in the long run it saves me money, and I do like money.

Plus they give you nice things. Sometimes it's crazy pictures or dolls made from hair (I'm hoping it's head hair). Also, it is most pleasant to wake up and have them watching you -- like a real live guardian angel. I sure hope the OP is reading our helpful suggestions. Her man will be really impressed.

I know, it makes me feel safe knowing that there's a woman staring at me, watching my every move while I sleep. It's like they're trying to fufil my fantasy of having Edward Cullen watching me sleep.

Lol at this. Alright, both of you, addresses and I'll be there.

Oh! You forgot the collages of pictures taken against your knowledge, you know... pictures of you in the shower, on the toilet, er... alone and lonely? You get the idea. Can you really keep up, Intoxicunt?

"Can" I? I already have. 4chan, here they come. :)

That penis pump was for recreational purposes only... Alright?!

It was much needed, recreational or not. :)

But... but... the noises you made! The guttural pig noises!

Guttural pig? That was my sexy moan. :( I'm talking to you only in PM now, for convenience's sake.

Toxi, the old lady next door needs a boarder. The room she has faces my bedroom. You take it and I'll leave the blinds open for your entertainment. ;)

DEAL! I get to watch you play Jeopardy now! :D I'm not going to pay her, though. I'll just move in with her and do her laundry and such for her. Win/win situation there. I'll slip you odd gifts in the middle of the night: dead rats, sammiches, dead rat sammiches... Edit: You have another stalker besides me? Jk...

Maybe the OP is taking tips from this guy: http://www.entertonement.com/clips/kgfbklbhfm--no-message

_THE_MASTER_ 0

as for the love/more love relationship you get by having a stalker, the best part is when she appears from under your bed when you're about to go to sleep and announces that you're family is being held hostage. and the only way to free them is marriage. "Love is in the air" plays in my head EVERY time that happens.

You just figured that out, after it had been used in almost every movie and sitcom since 1970?

DrunkenValor, I am amazed at the creativity and ingenuity my stalker uses to get pictures of me. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that a woman would make such an effort for me. If she keeps trying, I am certainly going to let her have me. Even with my protestations and restraining orders, I am hoping she passes my test by ignoring all of them. The OP sure can benefit from this wisdom.

it's annoying that guys can never just be straight forward. i've had guys say i'm busy because they were actually busy and i've had guys say i'm busy because they weren't interested. it really depends. then they wonder why women don't get the hint...

Yeah, but it works both ways. Funny story, this guy I know was dating this girl for a while. He was getting kind of serious about her. He is middle aged and ready to finally settle down. He calls her and says, "So how about we go out Friday?" She says she's busy. He says "How about Saturday?" She says she's busy then too. He finally asks "Well can I at least see you Sunday?" And she says, "I can't see you then, I'm getting married Sunday." Lol, true story of a friend of mine. Point being, girls avoid rejecting guys a lot too.

The hell is wrong with some people? It's okay to say "No. Not interested. " Women do this too. It's pathetic behavior all around.

xxpinupgrllxx 0

or not even give a number. playing with someone's mind isn't entertaining, and if it is, then your life must suck so much that you have to do that to make yourself feel better. One word. PATHETIC

kellster 2

YDI for not taking a hint. If he wanted to see you and was busy, he would have suggested a time when he wasn't busy. He didn't. Get it?