By Palindromesque - 04/09/2013 09:07 - United States - Seattle

Spicy
Today, I explained to my roommate that if she kept using all of our kitchen utensils as sex toys and hoarding them because of the varying degrees of orgasms she could achieve, we wouldn't be able to cook or eat in our own house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 904
You deserved it 4 243

Palindromesque tells us more.

Hi all, OP here! I'm crying with laughter-you all are hilarious, seriously! To respond to some questions-I discovered my roommate's predilection for silverware and kitchen implements when I poked my head into her room to tell her something and saw an open drawer with a good collection of my utensils. She was actually quite forthcoming, and explained in jaw-dropping detail some uses for a number of them. We've agreed that she can go ahead and keep what she's "used," and that she'll replace the implements now and in future...no cross contamination, she promises. Overall, I'm glad she's sensually creative, so I don't feel the need to resort to hot sauce or splinters! I just fear for the next time she's browsing in the kitchen-I may not be able to scramble eggs for breakfast.

Top comments

Actually, I would just throw them away. You wouldn't see me using them in the kitchen after she's been at them.

RedPillSucks 31

How does she use the can opener or bottle opener or the egg beater? Actually, I don't really want to know.

Comments

Explain, like are we talking about stove utensils or utensils like forks and spoons?

lollypop30001 19

I would steal her phone and call her mother let her deal with her daughter nasty ass

video her using the untensil and sell it on the Internet. use the money to buy your own cooking utensils

Sounds like they're all non-stick utensils....or did she take the non-stick spray as well?

RedDragonx32 8

just buy her sex toys for her bday next time but until then I would buy plastic utensils for a bit. cant trust that. x.x

Ibuki 15

Where do you get the idea of using kitchen utensils like that? How did you even find her out?

emirie 21

Buy her a gift card to Spencer's?

ew! I hope you don't cook with them after she uses them! let her keep the turkey baster!