By dreamer2639 - 03/07/2009 16:23 - United States

Today, I exchanged numbers with this guy in the McDonald's drive-thru. When he asked why I gave him my number I told him I thought he had a nice smile. When I asked him the same question, he responded with "I just thought you had a nice rack". FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 530
You deserved it 47 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for exchanging numbers with someone at a McDonald's... what else would you expect?

fxdxhk90 0

Epic win for that guy. Woman always claim to want honesty out of a man, well he was just being honest, quit bitching.

Comments

Eelusive 0

Mcdouble D apparently. YDI for thinking the drivethru guy would be prince charming.

I'm a girl, I have an *excellent* rack and I think you're a fuckhead.

chococool223 0

Well, I think this is what was going down: She was obviosly attracted to the man and decided to get his number just so she could get to know him. He wondered why she wanted his number and she gave him a nice, polite answer. She she asked him, he rudely said, "because you have a nice rack." not only did she realize he was a jerk, but her best feature according to men was he boobs. Woman do NOT want to know that their best feature is their boobs.

and guys do NOT want to know their best feature is their smile

zach5 0

YDI for exchanging numbers with a guy who works at mcdonalds. Fatty.

Oh ma ga! How dare he compliment you on something superficial and aesthetic after you complimented him on something superficial and aesthetic

zach5 0

Also #3 what I said was practically what u said (but I didn't copy u or something, I didn't see ur comment until after I commented)

GatorBites 0

there is a reason he has a McJob

AAAAHHHH12 2

*Cough*desperate*cough*. That's what you get for not pulling right through after you got your shit, YDI. But then again, that's still a compliment..he could've told you: "Bitch, you're fugly, buzz off!"

quiddity 0

I guess it was still a compliment...? xD But at least now you know that he isn't particularly deep, and probably wouldn't make the best boyfriend. I'm not clicking FYL or YDI, because I don't think it's that bad.

Stevieebabyy 0

Okay...when the HELL is it okay to exchange numbers at a drive thru like McDonald's?!