By Anonymous - 04/08/2013 03:29 - United States - Newark

Today, I discovered that my wife named our kids after her former lovers. We have two sons and a daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 212
You deserved it 5 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't have any say on the names of your kids? I'm surprised you didn't know about any former lovers at all. I'm not sure about others but I thought couples usually talk about stuff like that between eachother.

I believe #1 is implying that since OP's wife is into women he can get her to have threesomes.

Comments

And you don't have former lovers either?

Having former lovers is one thing, but naming her kids after them is quite disrespectful to her husband and their relationship.

why all the negativity in the comments... You don't see a problem with her NAMING HER KIDS AFTER SEX PARTNERS? There's no problem she had them as lovers, just that she cherishes memories

you don't? Sex is fun, why shouldn't you remember them fondly?

Your kids' names might be the end result of foursome... Just saying.

reymon8823 24
iMoskii 4

I'm not sure at what's more surprising, that she named her kids by former lovers or that she had a relationship with a woman.

So your wife is bi, or at least was bi-curious at some point. It's not that big a deal.

It's a big deal that she named all of her children after former lovers. That makes it seem like she's not quite over them.

Goblin182 26

Naming your children after her ex-lovers? What a slap in the face. I don't think OP is upset over the fact that his wife had other lovers, and that one may or may not have been a woman.