By ShouldHaveDoneItMyself - 05/07/2016 17:04 - Sudan

Today, I didn't have the courage to tell the guy who likes me that I only thought of him as a friend, so I asked my best friend to do it for me. It turns out that her way of doing this is telling him to "Fuck off" and then punching him in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 121
You deserved it 12 396

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you know if a guy ever tries to do something... unsavory... to you, she will kick his ass

I would hate to see what she would do if a guy DIDN'T like you

Comments

If you don't have the ovaries to tell a guy you only like him as a friend, you deserve ill consequences. Seriously, woman up. That said, what kind of person is your best friend that she would punch a guy?

metalcrazed 21

Hope he pressed charges,she shouldn't get away with assualt because she's female.

**** his life. "Today the girl I licked rejected me by getting her friend to punch me in the face, FML." I think he deserves an apology/explanation.

I don't know if some guy licked me I'd probably punch him too

you deserve it and don't deserve him as a friend if you couldn't show enough maturity to handle things yourself.

Nyattack 14

Actually I thought of that too... I might be speculating too much, but this extreme reaction makes me think that OP's "friend" might actually be attracted to her, and got jealous when she learned that this guy tried to ask her out !

Age check? Above 12, and this is cowardice on OP's part, and felonious assault on mentally unhinged friend's.

On one hand you should have done it on your own, so YDI, but on the other hand, that is far worse than could be reasonably predicted, so FYL.

"Today, I found out that apparently my crush's way of saying she doesn't like me is to tell her best friend to tell me to '**** off' and then punch me in the face. FML."