By garlicbread - 26/11/2009 22:11 - United Kingdom

Today, I decided to make myself a nice meal. I bought expensive pasta and sauce etc. It looked delicious, I decided the finishing touch would be some parmesan cheese. I grabbed the bag and threw a handful of cheese on my meal. The cheese was about 98% mould. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 604
You deserved it 29 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Idiots. American English isn't the only English dialect in the world. Get out of your holes.

what idiots think cheese IS mold.. it's not! except for Blue cheese.

To ALL people who keep saying that "mould" should have been spelt "mold": "mould" is the British English spelling whilst "mold" is the American English spelling. As the OP is a British I don't understand why some of you whined that the "mould" is spelt wrongly.

DirtyDiana_fml 0

I hate the posters on FML just bash someone about how expensive his food was. **** off. Sorry about your meal.

somela 0

The FML here is that you cant spell mold...

I love reading the comments because there are always a ton of people that are really just unintelligent. Seriously, would it kill anyone to learn how to spell? For example, it isn't "spelt" it's "spelled." #34 THANK YOU! Really? Really? Did someone actually think that the American dialect of English came first? *rolling eyes* Don't be ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_irregular_verbs http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/ Both "spelt" and "spelled" are acceptable. Just my two cents.

@58 I really wouldn't put it past some of the idiots out there to not even know that English is from England.

anumilo 0

im a lucky girl ,,i found my real love on ______BlackwhiteFinder.c o m _______,now i enjoy an interracial lifestyle!!! u may try !!!! just Spend two minutes creating a profile and start connecting with tens of thousands of hot and nice singles for dating, relationship, friendship, romance, marriage or just a chat. I have met many nice and hot single friends there.

I love how some people believe they are superior because they point out spelling mistakes. Sadly typos exist as well as misspellings which is one of many reasons editors exists- mistakes. Many mistakes cannot be directly attributed to intelligence despite what ego may throw together in an effort of self-preservation. However, on the point of just dialects, the different modern dialects evolved at several different times and there is not one American or English dialect many evolving in the centuries since America's founding and fading from existence. In fact several can be attributed back to certain parts of England and actually are better preserved (which really isn't much) in some cases then other English dialects, so one may say it came earlier.