By Ross R - 27/12/2012 08:52 - United States - Richland

Today, I decided to cover a coworker's closing shift because she felt sick. My boss even gave me a $10 gift card for doing it. I felt good about it, until I walked outside and found that my car had been stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 231
You deserved it 2 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you did something nice for somebody else

perdix 29

Cars are worth money. People like having money. Some people don't like working at a job to make money. You can take someone's car and get money for it. Car theft is a logical enterprise. Of course, it is totally unacceptable in a civilized society which is why it is a crime and people caught doing it go to jail. I hope that straightens out things for you.

Comments

TheDeafWalrus 8

Well if you work at an ice cream parlor, buy yourself some ice cream with the gift card.

nycwrestler 17

Bad things happen to good people

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Oh man that sucks big time. Have you reported it to the police? Does the place you work for have cameras in the parking lot? Hope you get it back soon, and at least you did a good deed.

Pyro_Wolf 17

Plot twist: It was your boss who stole it!

mcBe 6

The path to hell is paved with good intentions...

*goes to car dealership* Can I pay for my car in gift cards to Walmart, Target and Best Buy? *dumps Santa bag full of gift cards on the table*

knoxxx 22

You know that phrase, "Nice guys finish last"? They finish last because their car gets stolen at the beginning of the race.

This totally shows that bad things happen to nice people it is like karma just wants to be mean to the nice people.

missd93 6

I don't see the correlation between the two. Unless your coworker stole your car.