By Phil - 28/05/2012 21:17 - Canada

Today, I came to the realisation that the longest relationship I've had by far is the one I have with my hemorrhoids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 560
You deserved it 3 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hemorrhoid are like those so-called "friends" you hang out with because no one can tell them to go away. They are both really irritating, they're both a pain in the ass, and they both bleed when you poke them with sharp sticks.

Probably lasted longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage.

Comments

MonsterCommenter 4

You need to man up and kick that bitch to the curb...

mandadarling 10

Dump that asshole. You can do better!

daydreamer244 13

Just end it now and get rid of that asshole! You'll feel so much better in the end!

That was almost as funny the second time! *Slaps knee*

Keyboardwarrior's knee: Ow, what the hell, man? Just for that, I'm gonna ram myself into a dresser tomorrow.

60, Better a slap than an arrow. 25, The time differences were negligible, and besides, this one sounds far more like they're suggesting suicide...which is kinda disturbing when read with the right inflections...

perdix 29

Ironically, all your other relationships failed because you were such a *lowers sunglasses* pain in the ass.

If you consider that too mcuh information, then you haven't even scratched the surface of FML, and should stop now. There are things that cannot be unread...

Well if you stop talking about your hemorrhoids, and maybe you would have a relationship

But...I love talking about my hemorrhoids. It's a conversation starter at the parties!

comeatmebroo6254 1

Don't worry, You'll find someone who doesn't cause you nearly as much pain as hemmeroids. :)