By rani - 02/02/2013 22:34 - Norway - Oslo

Today, I came home in a really good mood, and I greeted my husband with a grin and a "Hi, babe!" He just muttered, "Why can't you just DIE?" and continued playing his video game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 219
You deserved it 5 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My guess is he was talking to other players. If not, pack your bags.

Don't worry, OP, intense matches of CoD can really **** people up.

Comments

SnoochBoochie 14

Reminds me of the damn juggernaut perk... They never would just die..

I hope it was the game he was referring to, OP!

Smartdumbblonde 27

He was probably just talking about his video game, my dad always yells that type of stuff all the time while playing video games. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Don't take it personally. It's a gamer thing.

I can see how he was probably talking at the game. But it's still pretty pathetic that he can't even say hello, or acknowledge his wife at all when she comes home and greets him. What I don't understand even more are all the people defending him, and trashing OP, or talking about how much it sucks to have their video game interrupted. If you're at that point with some video games, put down your controller and go the **** outside. Seriously.

You know, some people have fun while taking video games seriously and STILL go outside every day. OMG, riiite?

I have greeted my husband in a similar manner before. Usually it is because I have been trying to defeat someone in the game for a while, and now that my husband is home I would rather be talking to him. It's my way of saying "kinda busy talk to you in a sec"

You're telling me you've never been focused enough on whatever you're doing (TV, book, movie, etc) that you failed to notice someone talking to you? If you say no, you're lying

Jester1988 3

id say he probably was talking to his game, but he should have said hi to you.

Yeah, he was probably just aiming that at a really tough boss battle. I do that too often, myself.

jaezabel13 7

i guarantee he was talking to something in his game