By Werner - 02/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, I came home after a party to my parents, who confronted me. They said that my phone had made a pocket call to them and they heard a good half hour of people talking about drugs and alcohol. I confessed at that point. I checked my phone after. I hadn't called them in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 653
You deserved it 67 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LittleMissMack 0

Your fault. Deny, deny, deny. And in the process look at your phone.

3 days!? You should call your mom more... she worries about you.

Comments

fml_is_ml 0

you should get better at lying

#20 If you think that anyone who is underage and is drinking is "the wrong crowd," then I am afraid that by your definition almost all teenagers/this person's peers are a bad influence (eh, haha, although that could be argued :-P)

you shouldn't be into that stuff anyway . it's just karma

coming from a girl who's been there, this sucks!! I hate when parents get tricky. Very clever though. I'm sorry that sucks.

Wow that sucks! They are pretty clever... You definitely should have denied it, but I guess you trusted them to be telling the truth.

Taihen 0

That sucks dude... but the call may have actually gone through. I dunno if they foold you or not, cause several times my phone has called my dad's and it's left no record that I called and a couple times people have called me, where my phone got no recognition of the call aside from a voicemail... And sometimes not even that ^^; Still, them saying they listened for a half hour makes it sound like they were BSing... I mean, who listens to a phone for a half hour, and how much background noise is really discernable through a pocket???

chichigirl34 0

ohh. mann that suckks! i would be like ****! Did you like get in deep trouble or something?