By baddaughter - 16/11/2009 17:11 - Canada

Today, I called my mother who is vacationing in Florida with my dad and sister. Before they left I told them I would be very responsible and that they could trust me. The first thing she asked me is if all the animals were still alive. I said yes. I lied. Her favourite cat drowned in the pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 217
You deserved it 41 626

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cats can swim, how could this happen? They hate water, the only way I can see this happening is if the cat had a stroke, got hit in the head and passed out or if someone held it down. I hope it's the first one or you have some type of fruit or nut tree near the pool and something happened there, otherwise I'd be absolutely disgusted with you.

Comments

It's not like your mother won't find out eventually. Now she'll be even more pissed you lied to her.

SAAAMMMM :D I was reading the FML's and I saw this one and was liek "either that's a big coincidence or it's Sam" lol, but anyways, poooooor Riley :(

Well, you allowed your mom to have a good vacation without her mourning the fact that her cat has passed. I think that was sweet of you. I also think this is possible. considering my cat has fallen into our pool before. its above ground. which is more difficult. plus when cats get outside it sometimes tough to catch them. and in Canada. yes most of the pools are covered however where i am we have had very mild weather lately. And even if the pools are covered them there is rain that gets trapped on top of the covers. =) there are too many factors we don't know in the story to prove its fake or not. however I am sorry about the loss of you cat.

either tell her when she gets back or say you came home one day and the door was open and the cat is missing. thats all you can do.

gangstapebbles89 0

first of all how is that possible??? second u spelled favorite wrong moron

heartlessagony 0

The spelling of "favourite" is very acceptable in Great Britain, France, and Canada. It is not mispelled. Just like how color can be spelled as "colour".

mizu22 0

favourite is ok spelling in british english. get a clue before you criticize

daboodidaboodi 0

You're a ******* idiot and liar. End of discussion.

Good! I approve! you've done everyone a great service by killing a cat!

Please let the cat's name be Kenny, please let the cat's name be Kenny...