By notcool - 15/12/2009 21:49 - United States

Today, I called my boyfriend upset because my best friend has begun stripping to pay for school. His response was, "Where and what time does she work?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 512
You deserved it 8 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is concerned and wondering where he can find her... and find a show... and support her education.

xXmoses_rocksXx 0

That's messed up. Sorry to hear your boyfriend is a complete horndog. I hope your friend comes to her senses as well. Good luck

Comments

are you ******* kidding me? you're an idiot. how can you possibly make the statement 'strippers never finish school'? where are you from? stop breathing please

#35 Strippers are not real people. They are empty shells with no parents or loved ones, who exist solely for men's entertainment. That does not mean to say that they can't finish school, how judgemental...

He's not entirely off, I bartend in a stripclub and I'm not speaking for ALL strippers but there are a few at my work who stopped going to school because the money was so good. There are also girls who graduated, one currently in law school, so before any of you make far one sided comments you should do a little research. There are those who drop out and those who don't.

at least at a good strip joint there are burly men around to make sure the patrons keep their hands off the goods, more protection than most waitresses get from douchbags who think it's ok to grab someone's ass.

AndelleRae 9

I have a friend who was the DJ at a strip club for a long time. He had some pretty entertaining stories about the strippers not talking shit from anyone. One time a guy thought it would be okay to bite a girl's boob, and she took her super tall stiletto shoe off and clocked him on the forehead with the heel. She got off scot-free, and the guy got banned from the club. The girls who work at those clubs are stronger than you think, and typically bouncers will come to their rescue if they absolutely have to. Personally, as long as it's a decent club and she's responsible, I don't really think it's a problem that she's stripping. OP, I don't know if your boyfriend was joking or not. If he wasn't, FYL, because that's a douche bag thing to say.

AndelleRae 9

taking shit, not talking shit. I can't believe I just noticed that. I fail.

hazelwolfeyes 0

its her life n her body..why are you upset? at least shes doing it to further herself in her education..youre probably just upset cause she has the body to do it..n you dont..as for the comment from your boyfriend..wow..really? youre saying FML cause he said that? dude, my guy says worse things but its me he comes home too..hell i go to strip clubs with him..n get him lap dances..i get the mags, the ****, the toys, i tell girls he thinks they are hott..but i trust him to know what lines not to cross..but because we talked about it..we know where we stand n how strong a relationship we have.. if that pissed you off..you need to have better communication with him or just leave him n find some sucker thats just gonna praise you every second of the day..n treat you like the princess you are not..

He's a guy. It's a normal guy response. If you were afraid he might say something like that, don't mention it. Guys will be guys. Get over it.

ydi for being a duff jk why do you care if she is a stripper anyway you are the one with a boyfriend and a job

thejerk56 8

weird. she's not even in school.

davek 36

He's a bloke, what do you expect?

were you expecting a different response? I wouldn't of.