By juanjohnfml - 11/08/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I bought a $300 gym membership that gives me access to the company's non-premium gyms. The non-premium gyms are all closed due to construction, because they're being turned into premium gyms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 926
You deserved it 7 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is everyone saying it's ironic? It's not. What would have been ironic was if he used to have premium, and DOWNGRADED to non-premium.

Comments

Who needs a gym membership? Big waste of money. Just do pushups and cardio.

iloooovemylife 7
betoocastilloo 0

Are you the same girl who posted earlier and was fat and broke the chair? hahaha

Iknoweverything 29

If it's a non-refundable deal, demanding a refund isn't that easy. YDI OP, you should have asked a few questions, such as which gyms you could go to, and when they were accessible. ESPECIALLY the question about when they were accessible. Had you asked, they would told you that you couldn't go to any of them today, and you would have known something was up!

How about you go **** yourself How would OP know the gym is changing the non-premium gyms?

Iknoweverything 29

Wow... tough words for someone so young. I actually HAVE had someone try to pull the same gig on me before. It's why you ask questions before agreeing to spend THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS. Nobody on this thread outside of OP knows whether or not that membership is non-refundable, so it's a reasonable assessment. But you're right... I obviously don't know anything, because I haven't fallen for that kind of thing.

Iknoweverything 29

I can't believe a kid told me to go **** myself over a harmless comment either... wow.

Sorry about that I was really pissed off at time I apologize I'm not usually like that

cuddlebunny3548 11

You shouldn't have been cheap and gotten non-premium and gotten premium instead. Anyway, they didn't tell you what was happening? They should have known what was going on :P

you-can i have a refund lady-no you-why not lady-because we were trying to sell 100 memberships in one day and once we did that we were going under construction to trick all you guys! ahahaha!!!!

Don't try so hard to be funny keep it simple:)

lliki 0

Research things before you buy them! You get what you pay for

Who'd be stupid enough to spend that much money when you don't even know what you're spending it on? Before joining a gym, you should visit it or at least go online and look up information about it.