By GiWi - 18/11/2009 16:45 - Ireland

Today, I asked my boss a simple question about a problem I was having with a project I am currently doing. He replied: ''You don't worry your sweet little ass about it babe". My boss is my girlfriend's father. Nice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 730
You deserved it 3 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha that's funny! Maybe it's something he overheard you telling your girlfriend and thought he'd say it to you to see how you react.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

You probably got the job because he's your girlfriend's father. Stop complaining.

iamelrebel 0

ugh Pleb, have you heard of personal space? I am sure your son's girlfriends act like it's okay, but no young woman likes to be smacked on the ass by a creepy middle aged guy.

In all honesty i dont see the problem an how this can constitute as an FML. nothing really bad happened, yes i understand that it is awkwar for your boss/girlfriends father saying something like this, but you shuldn't think this is a really bad thing that happened with your boss. It also sounds like you felt good about hearing the remark because it got you out of a bit of work.

Must be nice to not have to worry about losing your job unless you lose your b/gf

Inky_fml 0

Oh dear god, I think I love you cadre.

christijj 0

everyone you know it said my girl friends father right? meaning it was a guy

A raise, a threesome, the admiration of your possible future father-in-law or a possibility for blackmail? I don't see the problem here.

Pleb, You probably don't know how uncomfortable your son's girlfriend is feeling, I would find that as sexual harassment, and invading privacy. I would seriously ask your son to tell you to stay away from me, or try to forget about it and have him at my house and would never step another foot in your house, no matter how nice that girl is. I would be scared for my life, if a dad whose old enough for his son to have a girlfriend whose obviously older than 15 because if she wasn't she would find that entirely creepy and complain every single minute of the day, was feeling on my ass. That's not a humorous gesture, I'd seriously punch you, or Scream in front of your whole house with your visitors/children/relatives/wife around "GET YOUR MOTHER FXCKING HANDS OFF OF ME AND I AM NOT KIDDING!!!"

lathblade 0

Maybe a certain someone should knock a few of their father's teeth down their throat, and tell them to back the hell off.