By ssnickel - 07/07/2009 21:29 - United States

Today, I accidentally dropped my birth control pill on the floor and my dog ate it. The good news is, I startled her and she spit it right out. The bad news is, I still had to take it after it had been in my dog's mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 933
You deserved it 19 699

Same thing different taste

Comments

indian_goddess 0

is it really true that dog mouths are cleaner than human mouths?

bliggledorf 0

Um... wet birth controls don't work.

...do you think the pill stays dry after it's in your mouth?

ohmyjesus_fml 0

You do know that you can miss one pill? if you miss one you take two the next day, if you miss two you take three the next day and if you miss more than that you should stop taking the package all together.

AnaMaree 0

YDI for taking it. Are you stupid?

HeresYaSign 0

fyi...you dont have to take THAT one. you can take the next days and just start your cycle a day earlier. altho they do say that a dogs mouth is cleaner then ours. but still i would just take tomorrows pill and start earlier.

AhhhLeeGee 0

Omg! I did that once! My dad ate my birth control too! But I threw it away and just got a new one. haha. I didn't need to take the one my doggy lubricated. Btw, why should it matter why people take birth control. Maybe some of us (like me) don't want to get pregnant when we're not ready for the responsibilty of a child. Or maybe it's because of menstruation problems (me as well). It's not just about not getting pregnant and it's none of other people's business about birth control usage.

abyssion1337 0

ok, why, are you too stupid too throw it out and get a new? or was it the last one in which case: are you to horny to stop having sex and get more?

christopherlove 0

Funny thing about dogs, their mouths are cleaner than yours or mine. Well... yours anyway.

Wow, you didn't have to ******* take it after it was in your dogs mouth its not a HUGE deal to ******* miss 1 pill. Plus wear a ******* condom when you do it then

girlwiththebow 0

the dogs mouth is the cleanest mouth and the humans mouth is the dirtiest