By Anonymous - 17/05/2009 20:09 - United States

Today, for my birthday, I got a Big Mac. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 865
You deserved it 9 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Green_fml 0

I love Big Macs. If you don't want it, FedEx it up to me.

Comments

ZiggyMorrison 0

STFU #7 I hate people thinking there so high and mighty for shit like that well your not, you stuck up asshole do we care the last time you ate mcdonalds? or jerked off your dog? no so shut up

...and you got your (unbelievably) sorry, lame, miserable FML posted. Do you want to guess how many funnier ones did not make it here? Douchebag. No, on second thought, your an Enema Bag.

Sounds lonely, but atleast its gooood Mcdonald's is delicious, even if it is unhealthy STFU health tards.

I guess someone thinks your a bit overweight there buddy

I don't see the problem... that's awesome!!

That's not so bad. For my birthday my wife gave me a Milky Way.

yummmy!!!!!!!! eat it least you got something..lol

Something, something, kids in third world countries are starving... something, something. Happy Birthday! :)

SOOOO complainer~ it mgijht not be what u sxpected but my bday was the wost and im a kid!!!! FIRST I HAD TO WORK WITH MY MOMS (NOW EX) FIANCEE AND CLEAN HIS STUPID DUPLEX SO HE COULD RENT IT TO PPL! THEN WE WENT TO EAT WHATEVER HE WANTED!!!!(EVEN IF I DDINT LIKE IT I SHOIULDVE VOMITED ON HIS SHOE!) THEN WE HAD TO SIT FOR THE REST OF THE DRIVE BACK (HIS HOUSE) And the beans had a big affect in his stomach man that HUGE burrito could last five years! and it was summer and he was farting in the hot car (air condintionar didnt work and he was too cheap to get it fixed for ten bucks) and the windows were just cleaned so we couldnt roll m down. so SHHHHHHHHH itts not so bad unless they put something that u didnt lieke on it!!!!!!! and guess what my moms ex stalks us now and we cant do anything he was her lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I HATE LAWYERSLOL OMG I KNOW A GIRL WHO THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO HER SOO WEIRD! ONLY I LIVE IN OTHER SIDE OF WORLD!!!!!!!!!