By Anonymous - 23/10/2013 14:04 - United States - Midlothian

Today, during parent/teacher conferences, my mom told my Chemistry teacher that I have an intense crush on him. There are still 7 months left in the school year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 811
You deserved it 5 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So is there any chemistry between you two?

kathryn14 19

That's totally weird. Definitely inform him that you do not have a crush on him. Even if you do, lol.

Comments

Do you go to Overland high school by chance? Lol our parent teacher conferences were that day and a lot of people think one of the science teachers is attractive :p

that happened to me in middle school, except it wasn't my mom it was my friends. It was my science teacher and he was saying how if we didn't understand what he had just explained we should let him know. I raised my hand he came over to my table and I had to turn around so that I was facing him, behind him were my 2 best friends making all sorts of sings kindly letting me know to breath and keep calm, because he was so close I turned bright red, and they of course were cracking up, they kindly pointed out that I was red and I need it to calm down, just then he asked if I was ok because I WAS SO FREAKING RED. I had no choice but to lie and say nothing was wrong and although I had not listen to a word he had said I told him I understood now. he gave me a look.... a look that said he knew what was happening... he smiled at me and walked away. needless to say I did not pay attention for the rest of the class. he was very cool about it though which made me like him even more. maybe you're teacher will be the same op just don't worry too much about it.

I'd pretend that I didn't know what she was talking about.

rupertajm90 15

at least they'll have good chemistry

I actually told my history teacher that I had a crush on her