By NoMoreMeters - 29/10/2011 00:19 - United States

Today, during my fourth solo day working as a meter-maid, I had a vehicle towed for being parked in front of a fire hydrant. The vehicle belonged to the governor. I'm scared to even show my face at work next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 335
You deserved it 4 866

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's tough to make calls like that! You made the right choise though because if they make a law for you to inforse it applys to them to! They aren't just ammune to everything because they have some power!

missL1z 5

A law broken is a law broken. Governor or not.

Comments

thejerk56 8

OP, you have nothing to worry about.

BellaMarta 19

Governor or not, you can't park in front of a hydrant.

leadman1989 15

Fight the power! Hopefully you don't get fried.

Basically ur saying this person needs BBQ sauce for being fried

technochik3 12

The governor is a person just like everyone else. Just because he's a higher status than common people doesn't mean he can get away with breaking the law.

leadman1989 15

Wall street did... In fact the laws that they didn't like they just changed with bought politicians.

Just because he's the governer doesn't mean he's above the law. I think you did what you needed to do, and hope you don't get in trouble for it.

You were just doing your job... the governor shouldn't have parked there. The law applies to him/her too!

mickstisy 3

Well according to Steven Seagal: "No one is above the law." So do what he would do...assassinate him

He might respect the fact that you were going your job.

It's the governor. They aren't above the law. You did the right thing! Just be tough about it.

Don't be. Everyone has to follow the law.