By Anonymous - 22/09/2010 01:31 - United States

Today, at work I was bored so I started to doodle on MS paint. My boss walks by and asks me to join him in his office. When I do so, he fires me for drawing offensive material. I drew a rainbow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 453
You deserved it 76

Top comments

You should have drawn a double rainbow, darling.

Comments

Technically, anything can be taken into offense. However, the world would lose all function if people treated it like this, for example.

bleigh 0

maybe he just couldn't think of a professional word for slacker so he made up a different lame excuse.. just a thought

zerobahamut03 2
xBrinnyBrutalx 0

I agree with Bleigh. Either that or he's gay and gets offended too easily...

You must have done other things and this was the last straw. People don't get fired for just drawing a rainbow. What's the entire story Op?

KingDingALing 9
LOLatU87 0

**** shaped rainbows are offensive

Maybe he was raped by a rainbow during his childhood? You never know these days...

#1, that's the first thing I thought of when I read this FML.

maybe the boss saw a rainbow as a kid and tried going to the end of rainbow and got lost and never seen his family again. just my thought though

sheesh what's next on being offensive drawing a penis? ;) on a somewhat more serious note, I think that you should either print out a bunch or rainbows and tape them to the walls, or just file a lawsuit for getting fired for an illegitamate reason.

skyttlz 32

 Somewhere, over the rainbow 

OP should have pretended to be gay and complained about discrimination.

Shadow_Spark 3

maybe he thinks you are a gay. what an a-hole!

maybe he is for drawing that faggitty ass rainbow.

He probably thought you were making fun of what he draws in his spare time.

tanner11111 0

ain't nothin wrong with bein ****-phobic. I am, I can't stand them, just like you people don't judge gays for being gays don't judge me for my phobia :p

tanner11111 0

nothin wrong with bein homophobic, I am

Or they have religious and moral values.

FFML_314 11

I would just like to add to your comment, Pen. **** you! I am damn proud of my sexuality! I get the best of both worlds. Hate on gay people all you want, but we aren't going anywhere. Get over yourselves.

FFML_314 11

Anytime. I will always have your back.

the guy wit religious and moral values usually does chose to be straight. thats why they'll say its that their religion and family values are against homosexuality. never that they didn't like it when the priest took em out back

137, that's why "homophobia" is really a misnomer. I am not in any way afraid of homosexuality; I am merely against it because I believe it is wrong.

SnifflyWhale 0

*sigh* This again. The little known true definition of 'phobia': Irrational fear OR HATRED OF etc...

FFML_314 11

Thank you, Pendatik! It's nice to see somebody gets it. How can you even feel good about yourself, knowing that when you lay your head down at night, you fall asleep with the worst kind of judgements? You are a foul human being and the kind of person that brings no good to society. This is /not/ one of those times when it's a

FFML_314 11

Facepalm! Are you serious? I hate my iPod! I truly truly hate it! All of that work and it's gone!

FFML_314 11

My roomate is on the computer, so believe me I will start all over again, because it was good. Don't you dare think you're off the hook, fools. Thank you for the beer! I'm a whisky kind of girl though. Kiddo? Shut up brittle bones! :P

FFML_314 11

Thank you, Pendatik! It's nice to see somebody gets it. How can you even feel good about yourself, knowing that when you lay your head down at night, you fall asleep with the worst kind of judgments? You are a foul human being and the kind of person that brings no good to society. This is /not/ one of those times when it's a matter of opinion and "just because his opinion is different than yours, doesn't mean it's wrong" No, it is wrong. Do you know how I know it's wrong? I am bi-sexual and believe me when I say that I did not choose to be this way. What kind of person would choose a life of confusion, ridicule, rumors, hatred, physical abuse and verbal bashing? You are the burden on society, not me. You are wrong, not me. What I do with my lifestyle has nothing to do with you and is none of your business. I pay taxes, I work my ass off for everything that I have, I volunteer in my community and I do as much good as I can for people. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm an amazing person and even though it sounds like I'm being incredibly conceited, it's true. I'm a damn good woman and I am damn proud of who I am. It's filth like you that make it impossible for society to move forward. You are the dirt on the bottom of my shoe and you are the absolute draining echo in my ear that makes me want to stab myself with a hot pen. You need to grow up and stop letting other people mend your mind. You are a prisoner in your own mind and I truly feel sorry for you! You let your mind control your thoughts and you don't get to live life freely and with an open heart. Instead you pass judgments and ridicule something that you don't understand. Just because you feel like it's wrong simply because some book tells you it is, doesn't mean it is. You are not right and you are not going to make any bit of difference. People love me, before they know I'm bi-sexual and guess what? I know this will come as a shock to you, but I DON'T CHANGE the second they find out I'm bi-sexual. My sexual orientation doesn't make up who I am. I have been physically attracted to women for as long as have been a horny little shit! My hormones started raging right around 12 and the first person I ever had a crush on, was my 6th grade teacher and she was very beautiful! Who are you to say that's wrong? People need to feel loved, not hated. If you're going to try and make another person feel bad about themselves, do it with something that is in their control. Don't be an asshole. You're rude, obnoxious, spiteful, inconsiderate, pathetic waste for a human being. You don't get to decide how I live and your "opinion" isn't needed. I put opinion in quotations because it's not actually an opinion. Here's a definition of an opinion, just for enhancement purposes. Opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Did you read it? I hope so. Now you know that what you said was just rubbish. Garbage and complete nonsense. A brilliant person once said "Those who ridicule another for something that reaches out of their control, is merely reflecting onto their own sheltered mind. It is merely a shield for a wounded thought and will not be captured through hatred." I live by that quote. To end my rant. I would like to say this. Before you die, try to be a decent human being.

FFML_314 11

This is /not/ one of those times when it's a matter of opinion and "just because his opinion is different than yours, doesn't mean it's wrong" No, it is wrong. Do you know how I know it's wrong? I am bi-sexual and believe me when I say that I did not choose to be this way. What kind of person would choose a life of confusion, ridicule, rumors, hatred, physical abuse and verbal bashing? You are the burden on society, not me. You are wrong, not me. What I do with my lifestyle has nothing to do with you and is none of your business. I'm a damn good woman and I am damn proud of who I am. It's filth like you that make it impossible for society to move forward. You need to grow up and stop letting other people mend your mind. You are a prisoner in your own mind and I truly feel sorry for you! You let your mind control your thoughts and you don't get to live life freely and with an open heart. Instead you pass judgments and ridicule something that you don't understand. Just because you feel like it's wrong simply because some book tells you it is, doesn't mean it is. You are not right and you are not going to make any bit of difference. People love me, before they know I'm bi-sexual and guess what? I know this will come as a shock to you, but I DON'T CHANGE the second they find out I'm bi-sexual. My sexual orientation doesn't make up who I am. I have been physically attracted to women for as long as have been a horny little shit! Who are you to say that's wrong? People need to feel loved, not hated. If you're going to try and make another person feel bad about themselves, do it with something that is in their control. Don't be an asshole. You're rude, obnoxious, spiteful, inconsiderate, pathetic waste for a human being. You don't get to decide how I live and your "opinion" isn't needed. I put opinion in quotations because it's not actually an opinion. Here's a definition of an opinion, just for enhancement purposes. Opinion: a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. Did you read it? I hope so. Now you know that what you said was just rubbish. Garbage and complete nonsense. A brilliant person once said "Those who ridicule another for something that reaches out of their control, is merely reflecting onto their own sheltered mind. It is merely a shield for a wounded thought and will not be captured through hatred." I live by that quote. To end my rant. I would like to say this. Before you die, try to be a decent human being.

FFML_314 11

I was kicked out of debate class for arguing with the teacher. The moron tried to tell me that Australia was a country. I never got a chance to debate anything! I'm sure the answer would be yes though. Why, do I appear to be a good debater?

FFML_314 11

LOL! I'm not that bad. Just have a strong opinion. :) Thank you, Spastastic!

Australia IS a country. You twit. It just happens to also be a continent.

singingfreak525 8

I was with you until you didn't believe Australia was a country. It is. All you need to do is look it up online.. "Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a *country* in the Southern Hemisphere comprising the mainland of the Australian *continent*, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands"

roboimp 4

wait Australia is a country, as well as a continent

Veldan 1

On behalf of Australia, "Hey!" We're a country, even though out pollies make us look like a sitcom... Though also Bi, so i agree with everything else you said :P

Um, no...statistics say otherwise. Fuzzy warm psychology might say that, but most homophobes are straight, if for no other reason than homophobia is more common than homosexuality. However...helluva juicy idea.

Australia is a country and a continent. I think it's an island, too.

Thank you, #129 We may come in different colors, sexualities, etc, but we're all people and should overlook these minor differences that we have no choice in and embrace each other. However, we get paid to work, not to do other things, such as doodle, regardless of the content of the artwork.

lionskull 2

you know what i say i say good for you tanner111111111 and iwadasn or what ever it is and **** you pen and annie or whatever the hell your name is you know y its because they said their f-ing opinion and they meant it (not saying i agree) while you on the other hand (pen and annie) are here putting their opinion down doing the same thing they are doing. (which is saying that other people are wrong for thinking differently) how about this whoever says their opinion good for you if i disagree i will ignore your opinion... the world goes on. and all the people who put down other people's opinions F*** YOU for being a a-hole. btw for all the people who take this crap so seriously people are just saying their opinion. it doesn't do shit. if people say your wrong doesnt make you wrong. so what i am trying to say is people should'nt give a dam what other people say. and you guys are digressing we are here to talk about the FML posted not to argue something that is barely connected to it. btw FYL anonymous person who was fired; your life sucks

You should have drawn a double rainbow, darling.

Uh, no. tosh.0 just recaps the Internet for people uninformed.

zp5 4

I've actually seen a double rainbow before.

iSitt 0

I've seen full rainbowcircles from an airplane bc the ground wasn't in the way to cut it off

whoisthisgirl 4

it was on raywilliamjohnson first... I like him cause he's trollin

ThatOneDouchebag 0

=3 recaps it. tosh.0 copies =3.

kittykat1501 31

I saw a quadruple rainbow before. It was cool

paid2think 0

Woah. Rainbows are trippy! especially double rainbows!

r6_fml 4

maybe his boss thought it was something else.

well what else is there to draw? rainbows ftw! :)

r6_fml 4

rainbows are offensive to people allergic to pots of gold.

Flutist 3

Don't forget that it's offensive to colorblind people. Forget is offensive to people who have alzheimer's. Alzheimer's is offensive to people who can't spell alzheimer's. (I'm not even sure if I spelled it right.) Right is offensive to lefties. Sure is offensive to people who can't make up their minds. When will it end? (sarcasm)

Shookitup 0

.....ignore the comment below me.... -.- stupid itouch application.

Its not an itouch. Its an iPod Touch. Nowhere on the Apple website does it say anything about it being called an itouch. Unless there is some cheap rip off called itouch. Then sorry.

STFU or GTFO. You know what she meant, clearly.

sixspades 0

Well while we are off topic 13 is cute

number 208 how do you know that's the actual person and not jut a photo of someone

Peacemaker9 7
Peacemaker9 7

WTF? didn't mean to comment here

FFML_314 11

Your boss is right! Rainbows are incredibly offensive. Who do you think you are? Allowing color into the work atmosphere. You shall pay for you sins! *Waits for red to hit me over the head*

-whacks over the head with a brick filled pillowcase- You called?

FFML_314 11

I knew you would be offended! Forgive me? I'm still willing to offer Pendatik as a sacrifice. You never took me up on my offer before, so here!

Huh!? Girls pillow fighting =D I like where this is going.

FFML_314 11

You like watching this savage woman knock me out with a pile of bricks? Kyle, I'm worried!

Ummm, is there a right answer to this? Nah you know I think you are awesome Anna =] *Loads up pillowcase with bricks with redbluegreen's name on it* LETS DO IT!!

FFML_314 11

I think it's disturbing that all of my FMLers allow me to be beat.

What? Anna what are you talking about? I would NEVER allow such a thing to happen to you. ♥ Kyle, are you saying you've made a special pillowcase just for me? You're so sweet! And you've filled it with bricks too! How thoughtful! -takes it and whacks you over the head with it-

Ouch. It seems bricks actally hurt people guys. Maybe just a feather filled pillow fight? That sounds... Comfortable. -_-

Is comfortable the only word you could come up with? I am disappointed Kyle.

Touché. I knew there must have been a quack in his plan.

This seems like a feathery situation i've gotten myself into.

The situation does seem to tickle you a bit though. Goose we should make amends?

FFML_314 11

LOL, poor Kyle is so out of the loop. Kyle, I just have to inform you that the other day we had to put a duck in a very unsavory place. Pendatik is still paying for this action. He's bitter.

FFML_314 11

I'm scarred for life. Thanks evil twin. Yes, you are my evil twin, because you possess the same qualities. You're just more sadistic. Yes, I know it's the the way around, but HUSH!

lionskull 2

really there is something called "instant messaging for what you guys (by guys i mean people not males) do.

193- If you don't wanna read it, don't read it. Pretty simple.