By only 10 more hours to go - 06/01/2012 11:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, at work, I slipped and fell on my backside. The creepy security guard offered to 'kiss it better.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 291
You deserved it 3 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Torva_fml 16

What a romantic! He sure knows how to get a lady...

cradle6 13

What an asshole. You should have yelled, "KISS MY ASS!" Oh wait...

Comments

aj98 2

Was he creepy because he offered to kiss it or did you already think he was creepy

Well he was just being sweet and caring! No need to call such a loving, romantic person a creep!

shrekus 0

It's amazing how people get all butt hurt now a days over stupid stuff.

The use of the term "butt hurt" seems especially appropriate here.

What is wrong with him? How dare he joke about!

desireev 17

Omg people! It was just a joke! If you want that to stop, be even "creepier" than he was by responding with "Yeah you can.. But I'm just warning you! There's some 'nasty' on there.. I've been saving it for a couple months now".. And that will be the end of it.. No need to sue. Just make him think that you're the "creep" of the workplace..

"it was just a joke"? It was an inappropriate joke to make. You do not joke that way with coworkers because you know what? You could be sued for sexual harassment. OP sure didn't take it as a joke and she would have every right to sue him if she wanted. You can speak that way among friends, but no one wants to hear it from the "creepy" security guard at work.

Bit too far no? Would you like to be known in the office as the girl that doesn't wipe her ass?

I'm not saying she should sue, but if she was really uncomfortable, she could report him. It's not like she wouldn't have grounds to do so.

Or.... She could tell him directly "Hey, I don't like jokes like that". If he's the problem then address the problem. No need to involve anyone else, except if he continues with those type of comments and refuses to stop. Most people could handle the joke just fine. Apparently there are some extra sensitive people out there.

desireev 17

It really is sad to know that there are so many people who would sue for something as small as that. I'm not saying, by any means whatsoever, that was he said was okay or justifiable.. You could respond with "I didn't find your joke funny" or something like that. Suing him for that would ruin that mans life. He would be tagged as a sexual predator for the rest of his life and, if he has kids, lose his children, and possibly never get a job again. But it's okay! Because he made you feel "uncomfortable" for a temporary time.. Just blow it off and know that he is someone you don't want to associate with. No need to sue.. If OP was to sue, she could ruin his life forever.. For a very small not-so-funny-or-cute joke..

GoW_Chick 14

That's why America is suffocating with frivolous lawsuits because people are ready to jump on the 'sue them' bandwagon for the most simple of things.

TheDrifter 23

If he was "cute" I'll bet this would have led to a unique facebook status in the morning. Instead it's on FML. Damned people and their standards, discriminating against my ugly and/or creepy bretheren.

shrekus 0
silentblack 0
msukmh 1

Geez, if it weren't for the fact that my coworker got fired 2 weeks ago I would have thought you were talking about him!