By Yapanesedidwhat - 16/11/2009 07:00 - Canada

Today, as a customer was trying on some outfits, I looked over at her husband for his opinion. The response I got? Him licking his lips. Just then his wife looked up to see me gawking at him in shock. She yelled at me to close my legs and stop checking out her man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 662
You deserved it 3 794

Yapanesedidwhat tells us more.

Yapanesedidwhat 0

All the employees in our store have to 'shop' with our customers. That includes showing them different styles, starting up fitting rooms for them AND offering our opinions WHEN asked to by customers. She tried on an out fit and she asked her husband AND me (since you know.. I do 'work' in a CLOTHING STORE)..for our opinions. Since her husband didn't say anything.. I looked over to see why he was so quiet. Instead of paying attention to his wife.. he was too busy eyeing me like a creep while licking his lips. It doesn't take a genious to figure out what his d--k head was thinking. And what was I doing "IN" the fitting room.. uh have you never seen people WORKING by the fitting rooms? Ever stop to think she came OUT of the fitting room to show her outfit?....jjeeeeezzz people....

Top comments

Customer's husband wants the OP, is very obvious about it. When customer sees look on OP's face, she gets offended & blames OP for the awkwardness. Customer is blind to both OP's discomfort & her cheating husband.

The husband and wife deserve each other -- he's disgusting and she's delusional.

Comments

v1kt4r 13

Im thinking the husband licking his lips was his opinion about what his wife looked like in the clothes I say we write this off to right place, wrong time and maybe the husband need to buff up his vocabulary on how else to express his opinion

Help for females ---------- Keep your mouth shut and your legs open. Dont thank me for the advice

But...but...if my mouth stays shut, then how can I possibly service your wonderful cawk with my delectable lips, oh mighty one? *lieks to be joking with teh trolls*

Reyo 2

Think nothing of it. She'll get hers when she finds out her "man" has been plowing the pizza delivery girl for the last 6 months.

The expression of saying keep your mouth shut meens "for one to not talk" And therefore she can service all she likes. Im glad I helped, but there is no need to call me the mighty one, god will do. Any other questions? I would love to help out all you lesser beings. Thankyou for your time.

the_pleb just ******* owned you guys haha. and to OP its your fault for being a *****.

Speak sense or dont speak at all. Now go to bed. WIN +2

Damn you, mercy! Now I'm hungry! MUST HAVE COOKIES!

I guess neither did she in this case. ;)

^FullMetal Alchemist! finished it two days ago hecka depressing ending. cant gather the energy to watch brotherhood

Customer's husband wants the OP, is very obvious about it. When customer sees look on OP's face, she gets offended & blames OP for the awkwardness. Customer is blind to both OP's discomfort & her cheating husband.

Yapanesedidwhat 0

thank you for being one of the only few to understand something so SIMPLE.

The husband and wife deserve each other -- he's disgusting and she's delusional.

Why close her legs if her mouth was wide open?

Yikes. What an insecure bint. Is she THAT afraid of other women checking him out because maybe he'd find someone better and leave her ass? Maybe that's why he leers at women he isn't married to...his insecure, jealous bitch of a wife is so controlling, he can no longer stand to look at her. You should have just told the cow, "Maybe you should tell your darling husband to stop fantasizing about me and licking his lips, then. I was only checking out the big purple tongue protruding from his mouth because I'd never seen anything SO DISGUSTING. I just had to stare at all the ropey saliva dribbling down his double chin."

WTF dude that's a bit much op could have just told her to lay off.

I don't understand this one at all. It's really poorly written. How did this get to become an FML?

But its so easy to understand, I'm 15 and i understood it with no problem. Why does everyone have problems understanding it?

Perhaps it's easier to understand for those who have worked retail. I understood it immediately.

Just revel in the fact that you don't have to deal with either of them once they leave your store, but they're stuck with each other.