By boogery - 26/01/2015 19:17 - United States

Today, after putting a bag of dirty laundry in the laundry room to wait for an open washer, I came back to find a "free stuff" sign on all of my expensive jeans, new towels, and favorite sweatshirts. The bag was over half empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 681
You deserved it 13 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't leave your stuff in the laundry room, that's like rule number one. It's a hard lesson, but I bet you won't make that mistake again.

Comments

Tell you what bitch, yo ass bettah find dat mothafucka and slap da piss out of his stupid ass.

At least it was half full and you didn't lose all of it though

I would invest in a washer/dryer, unless you can't for some reason. But take care of your stuff.

Sorry, but you totally deserved it for leaving your stuff unattended. Any jackass with half a brain knows better.

You left expensive clothing alone? YDI for breaking the first rule of the laundry room.

Sorry to hear that, don't leave your stuff laying around though as this exact thing could happen

wait, i remember seeing this one in the moderator section. and it was a different story. something along the lines of their bf or mother getting mad and taking all their stuff, putting it outside, and putting a free note on it.

jkp1291 25
gobiteme2 34

It sucks when people steal. But YDI for leaving it out. Next time take laundry back for mom to do, hopefully she will not steal it if you leave the house.

Never ever leave your stuff unattended. Ever. People sharing laundry rooms are asshats. That's my experience, anyway, having to share one in college dorms. Keep an eye out for your stuff on other people and put up flyers and such asking for your stuff back. FYL, OP. I hoped you learned your lesson.

snarkytruth 37

Check with landlord to see if there is a camera. Leave flyers in the laundry room. Good luck but don't expect much other than a painful lesson you'll likely never forget.