By Mini-wanker - 18/10/2011 17:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, after having had sex with my girlfriend for the first time the night before, she went to the doctor. He said she's still physically a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 534
You deserved it 8 859

Same thing different taste

Comments

iFizzgig 11

Ya, I call bullshit as why would her doctor check for that?

Doesn't matter, had sex. Anyway sometimes the hymen just doesn't break during sex, or it could have holes.

So what you're saying is, his dick went through one of the extremely small holes in her hymen without breaking it? Makes sense.

Uh, considering that her hymen didn't break, yeah. It probably just stretched.

The hymen shouldn't break. As long as you're well prepared and your partner is taking it slow it should just stretch.

It's true that some women have very tough/stretchable hymens, so you may have to try a few different positions &/or try to break it with few fingers 3 or 4 should do (assuming you don't really have a small penis).

SkardeyKat 3

Wow, sounds like my first sexual experience. He cried because it didn't hurt me or any of the other things he'd heard happened when girls lose their virginity. On the bright side, he did get better in spite of his tiny penis. Now, go try again!

lmaoatall 6

Holy shit, I have a stalker now. Never had one before. I don't know if I should be flattered or scared.

SkardeyKat 3

Oh wow lol I didn't mean to have the same pic as you! I just always thought this cat freaking rocks! He just looks like a badass cat.

At least you can say you had sex with a virgin twice (and it was the same girl!)

fadingfaith 4

Dude how can you not break her hymen? Girls can break it own their own from doing some activities such as horseback riding.

brianmeyer45 0

So I guess you're technically a women if you can't even penetrate.....