By annie_nk - 26/12/2012 17:25 - United States - Tooele

Today, after giving my husband a new video game that he's been wanting, along with homemade waffles and a surprise blowjob, he gave me my gift: two packets of ramen noodles, and toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 268
You deserved it 5 003

annie_nk tells us more.

This is my FML. It was chicken, which we have an abundance of and generic 2-ply.

Top comments

Comments

bigtime_rocker 11

I'm calling the bluff!!! No woman in history have performed all three of those task in one day unless 1. The alledged husband/boyfriend is paying by the hour 2. Making more than $3000 dollars per minute or 3. Executing the art of master hypnosis I smell a rat...

tintaroja 14

I would finish the ******* with a hard bite down there.... One by one is even!

volklskis 7

What? How old is your husband?! Get out more dude!

PhishloverA 14

Hey I got a pack of ramen noodles too! What flavor did you get? I got chicken

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Are you okay with this? Seriously?! Reading your comments you don't seem terribly angry or anything. I'd be furious. I don't see how this is funny or okay at all... that's just so selfish of him :s elaborate, because I am seriously confused.

I've known my husband for 4 years and we've been married for 1 1/2 years. He's not a douche or jerk so this act was out of the ordinary.

I've known my husband for 4 years. He isn't a jerk so this act was out of the ordinary. I confronted him later and he told me it was a joke. The toilet paper is a silly tradition in his family, which I wasn't aware of. And the ramen was because it was what I craved during my second pregnancy. I missed the joke and he understood why I was hurt. He apologized so all is well. :)

My apologies for the double comment. The android app is buggy as hell.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Ah, okay, that makes more sense... See, this is why I love it when the OP comments on their FML :) thanks for the reply, by the way!

I just hope he got you a real gift later.