By gross - 15/07/2016 03:06 - United States - Cuyahoga Falls

Today, after giving a potential employee a drug test and instructing her to leave her urine sample in the bathroom, she not only brought it into the office, she spilled it on the front desk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 678
You deserved it 1 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think wee all agree that that's really unpleasant. Still, you'd bladder clean that up before it starts to smell.

Comments

Damn, urine for a pretty bad time when you have to clean that up

She probably did it on purpose in the hopes that you would throw it out & not bother to test it...

So.. I'm assuming they didn't get the job?

She probably did it on purpose. Knowing she wasn't clean and knowing she'd have to wait to do another therefore giving her time to get clean

I never had to take a drug test in my life. I never did any drugs so I'd be clean anyway, but if the first thing a company asked me to do was "pee in the cup", I wouldn't want to work there. The only person I know that ever had to take a drug test works in security. Why do companies even require it for many unrelated jobs? You can do tons of cocaine and be a great programmer, for example.

You seem to have no realistic gauge for how drugs alter a person. Even an alcoholic is a bad choice in employee, and that is legal.

something tells me that she won't be getting the job if she can't follow simple directions like that. makes me wonder how she does with complicated instructions?? hopefully it all got cleaned up!!

graceinsheepwear 33

It's not very secure to leave a urine test in the bathroom where it could be tampered with, and maybe the candidate felt more comfortable handing it off directly, unfortunately fumbling it.

Well guess she knows she's not getting the job haha