By englishtrio - 18/04/2009 06:45 - United States

Today, after finally giving up on the search for my lost dog, I realized that my neighbors had found her and are convinced that she was a stray. They won't give her up and are now mad at me for trying to take my own dog back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 237
You deserved it 3 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mewzik 0

Ouch, that sucks I would definitely get others involved to get your dog back But how did your neighbors not even know that it was your dog?

That's why you have those chips implanted. To fight back against scumbags like these. What a pair of grade-A assholes.

Comments

time for a commando raid! we place one fireteam at the front door, and one in the back. the front team goes in with flashbang grenades to draw attention while the rear team slips in and nabs the prisoner!

If you don't get your dog back, you deserve it.if this happened to me I'd break there door down and take my dog.

brenna805 0

OMG this happened to me once! the bitches had her for an entire year before we finally got her back, but damnit we got her back! at the time i was only 7, but if it were to happen now... id have the dog back within 5 minutes.. willingly or MY way.

duh! call the police! they are clearly jerky nieghbors anyway! i mean seriously i would totally call the police with lots and lots of pictures of the dog and you in hand! COPS!

Quinnjamin 0

Your neighbors are assholes, you should definitely take them to court

Ibeapirate 0

Present them with the certificate of ownership and/or vet bills. That dog is yours, take them to court if you must. Now that you've told them it is yours, in keeping it anyway they are stealing.

and this is why all pet owners should have their pets either microchipped or tattooed

graciegirl 0

hahaha last summer my aunt was staying at my house. she found a stray cat, named it, kept it for three days, then took it to the pound. turns out it was my neighbor's new kitten.

This happens ALL the time at my work. I work at a vet clinic and so many people report their dogs stolen to us!!

People saying "Oh don't you have papers for proof??" Not all dogs have papers, they could have gotten the dog from a friend thats what i did :)