By Anonymous - 05/10/2011 05:28 - United States

Today, a woman somehow managed to drop her wedding ring into the garbage at the fast food place where I work. I had to search through a full bag of half eaten food and soda to find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 327
You deserved it 2 733

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fallsupstairs 6

Why didn't she go through the trash herself?

kickazz16 15

Shit happens, but hey you were kind enough to do it, so thanks for being a great person :)

Comments

thir13enthour 0

1: Karma will repay you 2: hopefully she has a smoking hot single sister named Karma.

eff5 0
Feedmyaddiction5 14

I would have gave her gloves and told her she is more than welcome to get it herself.

Most people have to dig out their own accidentally dumped rings, retainers, phones, etc. YDI for not letting her learn her own stupid lesion.

Why would you agree to do that??!!? It was her own dumb mistake, even if she was hot it was a WEDDING ring

so you should only help hot single women? you realize that helping them doesn't entitle you to anything right? and that some taken women (and men for that matter) cheat...

How in the world did she manage to drop it in the garbage can? I'd say that's why most people don't wear their rings to work, but it sounds like she was a clumsy customer. And thanks to that "customer is always right" crap, you had no choice but to dig it out for the idiot, or risk getting in trouble or fired. Sorry OP.

That doesn't sound very pleasant, but at least you found it for her. I'm sure that she probably was terrified that she wouldn't be able to find it and you likely made her day significantly better by that small, albeit mandatory action.

patacus 14

happened to me one time only it was with car keys. then when i got the bottom of the bag they realized they actually had their keys the whole time