By OrangeTree12 - 04/04/2009 06:05 - Canada

Today, a really cute guy sat across from me on the bus. He smiled at me, then tensed his muscles and lifted a heavy bag with one arm. Thinking he was trying to act "macho" to impress me, I rolled my eyes and threw him an annoyed/disgusted look. When he got off, I realized he only had one arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 191
You deserved it 83 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. first of all, even if he was trying to charm you, to seem "macho" you should have enjoyed the sentiment of it. second your a total turdwad, for rolling your eyes, thinkin' your better than him, that makes you a double turdwad. YDI imagine how you must have made him feel for being a normal person. turdwad.

first you say theres a really cure guy that sat across from you and then you roll your eyes at him?

Comments

#51 put it quite eloquently, I think.

What an extremely conceited way to act toward somebody you don't even know. Even if the guy had two arms, there's no justification for rolling your eyes at somebody you've known for ten seconds.

fretforyerlatte 0

for real, god forbid some stranger smiles at you. he OBVIOUSLY must want to **** you. people can't just be friendly?

that's horrible. it's not your fault though, you didn't know!

mixedcalibaby 0

Thank you #11, some people need to wake up and realize the world doesn't revolve around them

123sploosh 0

yeah, #62, you should be nicer

mahaya_fml 0

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM??? JERK

Wow, the nerve of that macho jerk to smile at you and perhaps work out. Your post reeks of the fact you were more interested in his body than he clearly was in you or yours, so what are you acting so catty for? What bugs me even more is that I think the only thing you feel you did wrong was not realize he only had one arm, and you haven't really examined the fact you have a serious superiority complex.

#48.. It clearly says British Columbia, Canada...Canada doesn' have states..just provinces.. so no. it wasn't your friend eric. Honestly, i think a lot of ppl are making a big deal out of this. The guy probably doesn't even remember her. maybe if she'd smiled at him he would, but she didn't. so he probly just forgot about her. Besides, if he's as cute as she says and nicer than her, he can find a decent chick. I don't think there's any point in criticizing this girl, since i'm sure we've all wrongly interpretted someone's actions at some time or another and who knows, maybe the guy is a complete douch bag.